Complaining about BFNA threads

Discussion in 'Guys, what's ISO:FT?' started by Powzy, Jul 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Powzy

Powzy DisapPowzment

Can you post here maybe?

https://www.talkbeer.com/community/threads/brews-for-new-avenues-2018.40870/

jvanaus, Photekut and tosh like this.
  2. tosh

tosh

Photekut likes this.
  3. abawol01

abawol01

Maybe the both of you should quit this shit and support a worthy cause to end youth homelessness instead of fucking crying about threads. Just a thought.

4. Powzy

Powzy DisapPowzment

But there’s obviously a thread already, that any member that has the trading forum unlocked knows about. This charity event happens every year. This isn’t even posted in the right forum.

tosh and Photekut like this.
  5. Steve

Steve Moderator Staff Member

I can’t begin to imagine the eyesore you guys have to go through seeing multiple(!) threads for a charity event. Scrolling past them is too much to bear!

FWIW, I really enjoyed this event last year and it does go to a great cause. A few threads here and there for an event run by active members of our community doesn’t bother me.

It’s pretty cool, actually. I’m kind of jealous we never had the time to turn Talkbeer day into an event like this. It’s kind of a grass roots festival that’s gotten huge.

TL;DR: these are not the shitlords you are looking for.

6. Gene

Gene Administrator Staff Member

tosh Powzy et al- please stop trolling the threads for these events. There are multiple facets to this thing, and it’s all for a very good cause.

Moved to the BIF/LIF forum and stickied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.