Completed Trades with Compton25

Discussion in 'Completed Trades & Hauls' started by Compton25, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Compton25

Compton25

Looks like most of Lando's traders are still "over there".. but I've managed to find a few of you guys so far. All listed here are great traders I would definitely trade with again.

mlefevre x2 (popped my cherry.... rye that is)
    cdmillard .. thank you for my first Westy12s!
    MrVonzipper one of my earliest trades.. trying hard to remember the details.
    BusinessSloth ongoing goodness
    Alex another great guy, ongoing boxes

If there is anyone else I missed, feel free to tag yourself. Big thanks to all of my past traders, your beers and your extras have opened my eyes to a world of styles I would never have tried on my own.

Cheers!!

Tony412, Lasering, cdmillard and 2 others like this.
  2. MrVonzipper

MrVonzipper

I went and bought some Chimay Anniversary for you. You just got back from service. :)

Compton25 likes this.
  3. BusinessSloth

BusinessSloth

Compton is the 1st/2nd/3rd (I've had some srs baller trade partners) most ridiculous trader I've dealt with to date. I put an ISO for some RU-55 a while ago on a different spot, and Compton offers to send me one for free. I agree and he sent me a box with BA Bigfoot, the RU-55, and a whole bunch of other goodies. I ended up giving away most of the box back to other people locally. He needed an Atrial shirt, so I picked one up and shipped it to him. Gave him some Crooked Stave ORigins and L Brett D Or the other day at Funk n Sour fest for being such a cool guy. He gave me a forgotten island. I like this whole no-real-plan-just-give-each-other-stuff-thing we've got going on now. Compton25 is 150% legit. Plus his avatar is pretty damn awesome too.

Compton25 likes this.
  4. Alex

Alex

City of Compton25 is 2LEGIT2QUIT. The first day I met him at Jester King he gave a bottle of Bomb! to both myself and my girlfriend. Then the motherfucker opens one to share as if Bomb! is as plentiful as hookers in Reno. The madness didn't stop there, he offered to pick some up for me for cash. Sweet right? No, sweet as fuck considering he threw in some Evil Twin extras on top of that. We've done an IP trade at Funk N Sour (my Dark Lord for his Cherry Rye) and then he offered to open a Cherry Rye with me. What the hell man? We missed the opportunity to open some good stuff together but he offered and that was pretty kick ass. All this, and he lives in a dry county. STEP YOUR GAME UP EVERYONE, THE BAR HAS BEEN SET. Trade with him, now.

BusinessSloth and Compton25 like this.
  5. Compton25

Compton25

tom10101 Thank you for helping me get my all-time favorite beer. You went out of your way to make shipping as easy as possible with a Canadian trader. Cheers buddy!

6. Compton25

Compton25

bcc Easy trade with bcc, hooked me up with a bad ass JK Funk Metal shirt. Thanks!

7. bcc

bcc

Excellent trader here. He gave me some seriously good extras (Cantillon as an extra?!). Great communication and easy to deal with.

8. cdmillard

cdmillard

Compton25 is great to deal with, and has great communication. I would trade with him again and again! One of my first trades, and helped break me in right! Thanks, Mark!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2013
    Compton25 likes this.
  9. mhenson42

mhenson42

Had a great trade with Compton25 sent me Prairie Bomb!

10. Texas_Speed

Texas_Speed

It wasn't so much a trade as it was Compton25 going out of his way to hook me up with some Prairie Bomb. Mark is a great guy to work with and he is a very generous person. Thanks again Mark.

BusinessSloth likes this.
  11. Compton25

Compton25

Just completed a great trade with nhudson , great communication and fast shipping. Thanks for the VSB!

Alex likes this.
  12. nhudson

nhudson

Awesome trade with Compton25 for a Nocturn Chrysalis. Blackberry's in my dreams now!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2013
    jeblikesbeer and Compton25 like this.
  13. Compton25

Compton25

[​IMG]

Got hooked up by mhenson42 .. really cool extra thrown in also! Thanks buddy!

mhenson42 and BusinessSloth like this.
  14. mhenson42

mhenson42

I still haven't tried the Nexus yet. I keep meaning to drink the one in the fridge but I always forget. Lol

15. Compton25

Compton25

Just got my haul in from alitteral . Simple trade for 3 FW 16s.. and holy shit this guy crushed my porch.. 2 Cantillons as extras?! Along with 4 other extra beers that I'm pumped to try. Thanks so much buddy.. you put my box to shame!!

[​IMG]

jeblikesbeer, BusinessSloth and Alex like this.
  16. alitteral

alitteral

I'm glad it all landed safely. Cheers!

17. Cmds

Cmds

Didn't even realize this forum was a thing. Did a trade with Mark a few weeks back. Cool guy, quick communication, and fast shipping. Also need to do another trade with him so I can compensate for not including something extra with my last. I have failed the karma gods.

18. Krebsy

Krebsy

Pretty sure we did a small trade a while back involving a Lou Pepe Framboise. Either way it was a smooth transaction. Cheers

19. Compton25

Compton25

Quick and easy trade with Tony412. Packaged well, great communication with tracking number, agreed no extras. Thanks Tony!

Tony412 likes this.
  20. SeaWatchman

SeaWatchman

Responding for feedback purposes.

jivex5k likes this.