Cooler work around

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbg1986

Reaction score
Hi all

i work at a football stadium in the uk and we are looking to put mobile bars out on the concourse. The problem we have is that nothing can be plugged in when the gates open to the public.

Is there a system which works with out power like a battery operated cooler or do you think a cooler can be plugged in to develop a good ice bank then run 4 hours without the ice bank melting resultig in fobbing?

We will serve around 1000 pints in a 4 hour window.

Hi all

i work at a football stadium in the uk and we are looking to put mobile bars out on the concourse. The problem we have is that nothing can be plugged in when the gates open to the public.

Is there a system which works with out power like a battery operated cooler or do you think a cooler can be plugged in to develop a good ice bank then run 4 hours without the ice bank melting resultig in fobbing?

Welcome to TalkBeer!

Hi all

Can't you just like.... .... .... get more ice if you run out? Like put more in a second cooler.

As long as the cooler is insulated even a **** cooler will keep ice for 4 hours.

If you're talking draft beer, yeah.... a jockey box (you'll just need a source of CO2 and ice of course). You can buy one online (make sure they have the right connection for UK taps) or DIY.

51PzTGWnFXL._SX425_.jpg

Back