Copenhagen Beer Celebration 2015

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DougOLis

Reaction score
Is anyone going to the Copenhagen Beer Celebration next year?

There's going to be 4 sessions of awesomeness:
Friday, May 1st at 10am
Friday, May 1st at 3:30pm
Saturday, May 2nd at 10am
Saturday, May 2nd at 3:30pm

Tickets go on sale October 1st, 2014 at 10pm CET through BilletNet.dk

https://www.facebook.com/copenhagenbeercelebration

Got my ticket! So excited to head back again.

Tried getting tickets today, they were gone immediately. Probably had something to do with the 50 ticket limit per person.
One of my friends might have an extra ticket. One of our friends was being kind of wish washy on committing and we bought one anyway, but if he backs out we might have a spare.

Got my ticket! So excited to head back again.

One of my friends might have an extra ticket. One of our friends was being kind of wish washy on committing and we bought one anyway, but if he backs out we might have a spare.
Cool, I'd be looking for two overall, but perhaps if I can find another ticket closer to the event, I'll send you a message and see if you end up having the extra. Thank you

I have 4 pink tickets that I'd like to trade to sessions 1+3 or 2+4 tickets. Contact me if you're interested.

Just realized I'm going to be in Copenhagen during the 2015 Copenhagen Beer Celebration. If you have tickets you're looking to unload, please let me know!

Some awesome sounding beers going to CBC from Magic Rock!

a5de660f217056848826d98a994ac1a5_view.jpg

My buddy has an extra pink session (all sessions) ticket to CBC if anyone needs one. I think he wants at least face value.

At least?

Yeah, he doesn't want to sell it for less than face value. I think he wants more than face actually but I told him that was a dick move and I wasn't going to do that. I don't think he'll take less than face value + fees though.

Is there a listing of any other events going on that weekend? I'll be there Thursday through Sunday that weekend but don't have CBC tickets.

So it looks like my friend has ended his campaign to profit off the tickets and now just wants to sell them at face value. If anyone is still looking, I'll pass along his contact info. Also, I guess he has 2 sets of all session/pink tickets and not 1 extra.

Anywho, getting very pumped about the beers that have been announced so far: http://www.taplist.net/cbc/breweries

UPDATE: Still looking for either session - Red or Green - on Saturday May 2.

Thanks!

Just realized I'm going to be in Copenhagen during the 2015 Copenhagen Beer Celebration. If you have tickets you're looking to unload, please let me know!

If anyone is selling two Yellow Session tickets, please let me know. I can meet in person in Copengagen.

Back