Copenhagen Beer Celebration 2016

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm excited. This'll be my first CBC, that is if I manage to get home in time the ticket sales, unlike last year when everything was gone half an hour after it opened.

**** yeah, about time we got all redneck in here with a chew and some beer. Lets do this.

2927151709_chewing_tobacco_ban_basebal_xlarge.jpeg
a9fc47b6dcb8f72017e3e85e76852814.jpg

quote-i-learned-early-to-drink-beer-wine-and-whiskey-and-i-think-i-was-about-5-when-i-first-chewed-babe-ruth-160664.jpg

Well that was surprisingly easy. Scored a pink ticket.

2,500 capacity this year which I guess is a big jump up from the old venue.

I managed to get two pink tickets and red one.
Dispite the bigger location it seems like the session tickets sold out within a few minutes.

Will be there for the first time with 2 other friends. Really looking forward to it. Talkbeer meetup would be great if it can happen....inside or a bottle share. Will have lots of US and Belgians for trade or share, ISO Blabaer and Brekeriet Cassis

Last edited:
There hasn't been alot of action from CBC lately, been awhile since any breweries been announced and it looks like there are still tickets left. Hmm...

There hasn't been alot of action from CBC lately, been awhile since any breweries been announced and it looks like there are still tickets left. Hmm...

Mikkel said in an interview the other day that there will be about 70 breweries there this year which leaves quite a few still to be announced. I'm also surprised that there's still tickets though.

Some interesting rumours circulating in London over the weekend about tap takeovers planned for the days before the event.

I'm loathe to say in case someone throws a wobbly and cancels it. *stares at Drinks*.

But yeah the Thurs night always has something decent on at the bars. Last time I went it was FFF. Loads of Dark Lord variants for sale. Not my thing personally but still not something you see every day.

BRUS opening party - To Øl's new bar - is also on Thu 12 May. 2200 litres of free beer pouring from 4pm.

Anyone going to S&B3? Not going to make it myself but really want a Lost Abbey Box Set... GPIUFM anyone?

Kegs:

Anna
Arthur
Beyond Good & Evil
Birth of Tragedy
Brother Soigné
Civil Disobedience
Civil Disobedience 15 (Mango)
Clara
Convivial
Dorothy
Edith
Edward
Everett
Fear & Trembling
Flora B/B/R
Flora Plum
Florence
Genealogy
Harlan
Madness & Civilization #6
Mary
Nordic Saison
Norma 2014 Vintage
Shirley Mae (nitro)
Society Solitude 4
Sumner
Susan
Table Dorothy
Twilight Wholesale
Walden
Works of Love: 2015 Anchorage (Apple Beer)
Works of Love: 2015 Anchorage (Mandarina)

Bottles:
Ann 375ML
Art 750ML
Birth of Tragedy 500ML
Civil Disobedience 11 750ML
Civil Disobedience 14 375ML
Civil Disobedience 16 750ML
Civil Disobedience 17 750ML
E. 750ML
Flora B/B/R 375ML
Flora B6 750ML
Flora Plum 375ML