Europe (Other) Copenhagen Beer Celebration?

Discussion in 'Beer Travel, Events and Releases' started by Adam Jackson, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Adam Jackson

Adam Jackson

I'll be attending the Friday 10AM session. Any other TBers going? Drinks at Mikkeller that week?

HenrikO likes this.
  2. HenrikO

HenrikO

Was just going to put up a thread about this. I'll be there all day, every day (Pink ticket FTW). We're staying right next to Mikkeller & Friends so we'll be there for sure.

BM me if you want my cell phone no. I'll most likely be wearing an orange Pagosa Springs Brewing T-shirt or a green Brodie's Brewery tee.

Adam Jackson and PeelBacks like this.
  3. DougOLis

DougOLis

4. HenrikO

HenrikO

Still alive and charged up for Day 2. So far I've failed to hook up with Adam Jackson though, because I suck as a human being. Got distracted by beer!

5. Adam Jackson

Adam Jackson

Henrik, I'll be hanging at mikkeller and friends. 2pm to maybe 7 then hitting their new spot to tick SpontanDoublePom. No CBC today.

6. Adam Jackson

Adam Jackson

HenrikO - are you doing both sessions today? I'm leaving a coffee bar by university. going to walk over to Mikkeller & Friends the the new mikelopolis or whatever it's called after.

7. ExcuzM3

ExcuzM3

May be bringing up a dead thread, but looking into coming to this for 2015. How was everyone's experience this year? Any insights on traveling to there, etc.?