Corridor Brewery and Provisons Brewpub

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerMeFitz

Reaction score
A man named Roger has taken over the head brewer spot at Corridor Brewpub on Southport a few weeks ago and he has quickly showed how talented a brewer he is! His NEIPA "Squeezit"is freaking delicious! It's juicy and has a perfect mouth feel. If you are in Chicago I would try this before it's gone.... in the last week they have flown through 75% of the beer, " Squeezit" ,and have 4 kegs left. I would rank this up there with Trillium and Treehouse any day of the week AND it's his first attempt at his new position here at Corridor. For those who don't know Roger, he was the assistant brewer at Forbidden Root and helped them create their NEIPA lineup( snoochie boochies, snooze juice and death by snu snu) which are pretty damn tasty. Excited to see a local joint soon Become a destination beer spot within a week or two. Keep up the good work Corridor! Cheers!

A man named Roger has taken over the head brewer spot at Corridor Brewpub on Southport a few weeks ago and he has quickly showed how talented a brewer he is! His NEIPA "Squeezit"is freaking delicious! It's juicy and has a perfect mouth feel. If you are in Chicago I would try this before it's gone.... in the last week they have flown through 75% of the beer, " Squeezit" ,and have 4 kegs left. I would rank this up there with Trillium and Treehouse any day of the week AND it's his first attempt at his new position here at Corridor. For those who don't know Roger, he was the assistant brewer at Forbidden Root and helped them create their NEIPA lineup( snoochie boochies, snooze juice and death by snu snu) which are pretty damn tasty. Excited to see a local joint soon Become a destination beer spot within a week or two. Keep up the good work Corridor! Cheers!

Truth. Squeeze It is delicious. However I want to eat their burger and pizzas without long wait times so shhhhhhhhh. (I kid, sorta)

Back