Craft Beer Swag

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am trying to get some insight on a project I am putting together and hope you can help me out!
I am creating a Craft Brewery Swag Box and need some feedback:

Would you buy a subscription box full of swag from various breweries from across the US?

What would you expect to be in the box that is sent monthly/quarterly?

Would you like a box monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly?

How much are you willing to pay for a monthly/year subscription?

Is there something "sentimental" about getting your swag from breweries you've visited?

Thanks in advance! Positive criticism is welcome!

giphy.gif

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little ****? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ing dead, kiddo.

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little ****? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ing dead, kiddo.

giphy.gif

Hey guys,

I am trying to get some insight on a project I am putting together and hope you can help me out!
I am creating a Craft Brewery Swag Box and need some feedback:

Would you buy a subscription box full of swag from various breweries from across the US?

What would you expect to be in the box that is sent monthly/quarterly?

Would you like a box monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly?

How much are you willing to pay for a monthly/year subscription?

Is there something "sentimental" about getting your swag from breweries you've visited?

Thanks in advance! Positive criticism is welcome!

Yes!

Pretzels, stickers, and meth.

Weekly

$1.00

Herpes

You're not "doing my job for me." It is called market research. Thanks for your feedback.
og1emXk.gif

Welcome to Talkbeer!

Let's add this up.
1. Join date today.
2. Don't participate, just solicit from us.
3. Shitty profile pic
4. Florida!

I guess that all means

**** THE COMMUNITY!

This is exactly what I needed this morning.

But I also can't resist.

You're not "doing my job for me." It is called market research. Thanks for your feedback.

Then you're not very good at your job. A simple Google search reveals that there are already several companies doing this. Unless you're selling brewery branded Fleshlights, you might have some trouble breaking into the market.

3. Shitty profile pic
4. Florida!

Okay, tikk

I've joined today yes, but shitty profile pic? Isn't this talk beer or the marvel forum with a shitty amazon prime show? And as for Florida, sorry that you live in a place you can't even write correctly.

Okay, tikk

I've joined today yes, but shitty profile pic? Isn't this talk beer or the marvel forum with a shitty amazon prime show? And as for Florida, sorry that you live in a place you can't even write correctly.
Marvel forum with a shitty midnight timeslot Lifetime show.

Sorry you cant afford to send your students to competitions cause you live on a low salary and your town doesn't have any money to help the youth.

That's the best you could come up with because your feathers are clearly ruffled?

You come around here asking of a community you clearly know nothing about, then go out of your way to insult everyone in a less than entertaining manner. Keep up the stellar work.

That's the best you could come up with because your feathers are clearly ruffled?

You come around here asking of a community you clearly know nothing about, then go out of your way to insult everyone in a less than entertaining manner. Keep up the stellar work.

I only started insulting the second everyone else did. I was trying to keep it cool but this forum is a bunch of ******** who clearly need to go outside once a year.

Latest posts

Back