Curious about Creature Comforts?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RayP

Reaction score
Anyone else going to go? I'm going to try and go on 12/06.

CUlc6QjU8AAlWgB.jpg:large

RayP when did CC move out of Georgia?
South:
Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee

South-Atlantic:
Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Southern Virginia, West Virginia

Gene Trady can you move this to the South Atlantic forum and rename it something like "Creature Comforts Thread" (or if you want to be fancy "Curious About Creature Comforts?")?

Is this where I come to beg RayP for that glass (and totally not for paradisio cans)

ISO paradisio cans tho

EDIT: also posting here so I'm in the loop - visiting CC on a trip to ATL before huna day, pumped for it

Hit me up when you're going to be around here. Always looking for an excuse to go to the brewery.

According to a post on atlbeer reddit, the following Athena variants will be available at Smyrna Beer Market on Saturday Feb 13th, 3 p.m.:
Creature Comforts Athena Paradiso (Cherry, Raspberry, Cranberry)
Creature Comforts Athena Lavender and Sea Salt

According to a post on atlbeer reddit, the following Athena variants will be available at Smyrna Beer Market on Saturday Feb 13th, 3 p.m.:
Creature Comforts Athena Paradiso (Cherry, Raspberry, Cranberry)
Creature Comforts Athena Lavender and Sea Salt

**** those guys.

I'll take my chances someone else gets it.

**** those guys.

I'll take my chances someone else gets it.
I should have included in my post that fills will probably be like $20; that place is the most overpriced growler place in the city, yet they can open a second location when other places are folding.

I should have included in my post that fills will probably be like $20; that place is the most overpriced growler place in the city, yet they can open a second location when other places are folding.

Not to mention their glassware if you don't bring your own is literally triple what ever other shop charges. Oh, and they'll blatantly lie to your face too.

Did get into a convo with the guy who runs the other store and he came across as a good dude.

Back