Curmudgeon's better half

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cneville1

Reaction score
Was thinking about going after a bottle of this (beer my wife and I shared the weekend we got engaged) but wondering if anyone's had it recently? Worth drinking again? I know cbs didn't hold up super well and was hoping cbh didn't share this decline. Recent reviews aren't super helpful.

Also if you're looking to move one lmk.

I had it over a year ago and wasn't a huge fan, but some people cracked one in the line for the Transient Reserve Society and everybody that tasted it seemed to say it was quite good (I was still working on a pour of 2010 Dark Lord so I didn't taste it).

I saw go for it anyhow. You're fortunate to have a great memory with your wife by way of that beer. The beer will never be as good as it was that first night, but I'm sure it'd be nice to have the beer again and relive the memory.

Best of luck and I hope someone hooks you up.

it was good every time i've had it, but i doubt it'd be super good anymore. as mentioned, it doesn't trade super high, so you probably won't regret trading for it either way.

Back