US - Great Lakes Dark Lord Day - 2018

Discussion in 'Beer Travel, Events and Releases' started by kevanb, Oct 23, 2017.

Help Support TalkBeer Community by donating:

1. iamjeff6

iamjeff6

Try harder, for additional stimulation look at the picture of her bare ass pissing

JRBecks likes this.
  2. KevSal

KevSal Supremium Porter Contributor

I found a video of it online actually

buzzword, chemman14, iamjeff6 and 2 others like this.
  3. Unbreakabolt

Unbreakabolt

I saw the passed out guy on your IG and figured we were running in the same circles. And that certainly wasn’t the spiciest thing you posted over the weekend those more comments lol.

Spaceforce was fucking legit.

Ferowcious likes this.
  4. wuntrikpony

wuntrikpony

5. BobCobb

BobCobb

Until they do this, take a half dozen of your security personnel and run Bait Tote operation for most of the day.

In fact, I'd pay more for a ticket to fund this specifically.

I would also play the careless owner of the bait tote for a couple variant pours.

6. chemman14

chemman14

I fully support this idea.

7. vav

vav because the trump thread deserves a pulitzer Contributor

8. ObiWanKushnobi

ObiWanKushnobi

Last edited: May 23, 2018
  9. furley

furley

[​IMG]

10. KevSal

KevSal Supremium Porter Contributor

i saw a very similar mating ritual on the discovery channel! i couldn’t make it through the whole video does she end up biting off his head at the end?

11. chemman14

chemman14

Here's her "rebuttal"

MordorMongo, Gonzoillini and KevSal like this.
  12. DiscountMegaMall4ever

DiscountMegaMall4ever

People trying to destroy her image and career. Rebutting with what appears to be no clothes on.
    And maybe splitting hairs here, but having your house broken into should be higher on the grievance list than being judged on the way you dress.

MordorMongo and chemman14 like this.
  13. Lansman

Lansman

I remember her from old Binnys days. Can say from experience that her career was not destroyed from this instance, but instead was sidelined a bit by being one of the most unpleasant employees to ask questions to or interface with IIRC. No employer wants to deal with that attitude and it doesn't matter what sex you are- unpleasantness is gender neutral.

14. RedCoffee

RedCoffee

One buttal was enough for me, thanks.

MordorMongo, JRBecks, Powzer and 9 others like this.
  15. danidavid

danidavid

ISO: Less Buttal Beezy Var FT: Marshmallow Handjob

chemman14 and KevSal like this.
  16. vav

vav because the trump thread deserves a pulitzer Contributor

I never worked with her, and didn't know she existed until a few weeks ago when someone tagged me in a Facebook post she made about how her direct boss was a scumbag that didn't do anything and didn't know anything about beer, and was purposefully keeping her from advancing because she's a woman, and if anyone had any beer industry jobs to let her know.

I either sent her a friend request or she sent me one...i think i sent it to her because her wall was closed so i could comment, and so i commented that it's a terrible idea to talk poorly of one's current employer when trying to get a new job because it's horribly unprofessional, and that she'd need to quit Binny's first because beer industry people refuse to hire Binny's employees after an incident many years ago of a wholesaler hiring away a guy and Binstein sending out an industry-wide message that boiled down to (and i'm paraphrasing) "If you poach my people i'll fucking bury you."

She responded with something like "Whatever, i'll do what i want, someone will hire me." so i was like ok, and i wasn't going to get into it over the comments about her boss, which were all 3 shades of untrue. Then i looked at the rest of the thread, did a quick scan of her profile and promptly defriended her. Clearly i made the right decision. People like her make the rest of us satanists look bad.

Although, it's worth pointing out the one point i will concede is that outrage of a woman whipping out her junk and pissing in public and/or posting that video seemingly nude (or at least topless) would get far less traction if a guy did it. She owns her body and can as she pleases with it.

17. ChaQuiseman

ChaQuiseman

Quoted for truth.

How many posts are there on this and other beer sites about grown men blacking out and shitting themselves? They all receive multiple likes and the obligatory "we must be related" reply.

When it's a female that's a trainwreck though, hold the phone, let's all rally the troops and spend the next several weeks shaming her on the internet.

Der Fuchs, Powzer, FoudreGuy and 10 others like this.
  18. JulianB

JulianB

I think in this case it's a mix of that (female vs. male), the general toxicity of the Facebook beer groups (particularly some of the ones that were involved in this case, such as BiL), and the combativeness (or however you want to put it) of the particular person in question.

Noots, Gonzoillini and ChaQuiseman like this.
  19. RedCoffee

RedCoffee

Look, no one wants to see someone pull their pants down and piss in public. Whether you have a ding dong or a hoo hah, let's just agree that pee pee goes in the toilet.

If guys get too much of a pass on this idea, then they should be directed to whip their ding dong out in private only. If there's gotta be a push for pee pee equality, let's push for everyone peeing like an adult in public.

20. kodt

kodt

I tried to gently point this out on a Facebook group and was quickly mobbed by neckbeards saying. "No no, the exact same treatment would happen to a guy if he did this, her looks and sex had zero to do with this." Had to nope out of there.

Her interactions and responses certainly kept the drama going of course.

Gonzoillini, JulianB, vav and 2 others like this.