DDT 1/15/18 MLK day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjose

Reaction score
Spending the day off making smoked chili and drinking beer out the can.

PTz7ued.jpg

Watching the snow fall again, Dan Patrick on the TV, and and old 18th Street beer in my glass. I found this too harsh with cinnamon when it was released in November of 2014. It's still present, but much more drinkable than it was fresh. The goal of draining old bottles continues. Take a moment to remember history today. Cheers.....

What spot is that in Austin? I’ll be there in Feb. and looking for some good spots to grab a drink and food.
Mort Subite. It’s right across from my office and has a pretty decent happy hour...

Good if you want Belgian/European beers. If you want local beer I wholeheartedly endorse Craft Pride & the Draught House when you’re in town. Those are my weekend hangout spots.

All have food trucks.

Mort Subite. It’s right across from my office and has a pretty decent happy hour...

Good if you want Belgian/European beers. If you want local beer I wholeheartedly endorse Craft Pride & the Draught House when you’re in town. Those are my weekend hangout spots.

All have food trucks.

I’ll have to check it out Craft pride & the draught house then. Thanks for the recommendation

Back