DDT: 1/16/17 (MLKJ Day)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yamar68

Reaction score
What Dark Lord was always meant to be...

32348051145_aebb749dc1_b.jpg

Delicious, roasty, dark chocolate goodness. The coffee here is just awesome, I think. Thanks sleuthdog!

An 8 year bourbon barrel aged Stout. It's their Black Strap Stout aged in bourbon barrels and then put into a swing top growler.

aAMj2aR.jpg

Hooray for carbonation! Surprised any carbonation was left after 8 years. It's still drinkable. Smoky with a slight oaky metallic taste.

An 8 year bourbon barrel aged Stout. It's their Black Strap Stout aged in bourbon barrels and then put into a swing top growler.

aAMj2aR.jpg

Hooray for carbonation! Surprised any carbonation was left after 8 years. It's still drinkable. Smoky with a slight oaky metallic taste.
Damn. That was one of my very first wants. Awesome to see it pop up after all these years.

What Dark Lord was always meant to be...

32348051145_aebb749dc1_b.jpg

Delicious, roasty, dark chocolate goodness. The coffee here is just awesome, I think. Thanks sleuthdog!

Oh, come on... I know there are some other union slackers out there...

Crushing some gooseberry berliner from my boy Jace:

32228661741_a72102ed1d_b.jpg

This is a first try for me:

32310420096_2f0f21ee94_b.jpg

Yum.

You guys are really slacking...

sleuthdog sent me a bottle of my favorite beer for no reason, and today seems like a perfect day to enjoy it:

31508650784_72a092c3ed_b.jpg

The jammiest jam that ever was. Thank you Jon!

Well, that was a great nap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back