DDT - 1/30 - Bubble wrap appreciation day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCastle1

Reaction score
Legit wild ales coming from a guy's garage in the Netherlands. Can't wait to see what comes out in the next two years. This is the plum wild ale.

WAaQOD0.jpg

Legit wild ales coming from a guy's garage in the Netherlands. Can't wait to see what comes out in the next two years. This is the plum wild ale.

WAaQOD0.jpg

YEEES! I tried one of this guy's beers at arendsnest when I was in Amsterdam last Fall. Had the Cassis-braam and it was as good as any of the fruited american wild ales I've tried.

It's really good. This is really funky and mineral. Smelled a bit like sulphur when I opened it but it cleared quickly. The fruit is not subtle at all, I was expecting Flora Plum but the plum here was really prominent and juicy. It's pretty sour but I think this will improve as his stock ages, he's only been aging wort for about 18 months. Overall it's very good and very promising for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back