DDT 10/11/2017 Another drieday

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saind

Reaction score
ZCEjXP0.jpg

With steinbbr

**** night shift, getting really sick of this schedule. The good news is this is not infected, I traded an extra for this, and I passed on buying another a week or two ago for $82 shelf price. This is good, but I don't need another for $82...

QrTRY2g.jpg

Good morning, ladies and germs.

I'm having my first dance with this year's Darkness:

38254451366_c91a6a3542_b.jpg

Compared to last year's, I would say it's less sweet, a bit hotter, with less roast. I can't say that it has improved without Todd at the helm. Still tasty though!

Is that the 15 bottling? If so how is it?
Awesome, obviously. I'm not too good at putting thoughts down on paper but it was super fruity, lots of that almond/nutty thing schaerbeekse kriek has. Still pretty young though, prefer these with a lot of age. The '05 schaerbeekse at de Dorst is an example of perfect beer imo

This was the busiest week I've had in a while. 2:30 AM wakeup on Wednesday for travel and a full day, got in around 11:30 PM last night from the trip. This is hitting the spot..

ae7ed2e244abea686934945c8b5a1c50_320x320.jpg

First of the season. And first beer of the night.

Back