DDT 13/Aug/17 FRA to PDX for Brews

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Digita7693

Reaction score
Espresso with some Laphroaig furtively added to make it better and kick off my return to PDX. About to get the train from Cologne to Frankfurt airport for an 11hr flight to Portland.

WOLThjz.jpg

Brews for New Avenues events start on Thursday, with the main event on Saturday the 19th. See you all soon! :)

Espresso with some Laphroaig furtively added to make it better and kick off my return to PDX. About to get the train from Cologne to Frankfurt airport for an 11hr flight to Portland.

WOLThjz.jpg

Brews for New Avenues events start on Thursday, with the main event on Saturday the 19th. See you all soon! :)
Reported.

So I should back date to to August 12th, even though it's the 13th where I am/live. I'm failing to comprehend your logic. Is my use of the actual date and my current time zone fake news? ;)

Mate. It is bad form to start a DDT this early. Common knowledge around here i thought.

Been a whole bunch of Europeans starting DDt's recently. None were ealier than midnight westcoast

Post in the right thread and let someone correctly start the DDT tomorrow.

Never heard that rule, so everything is based on trump time zones.

I always went by you should have woken up that day. I.e. Drinking at 12:01 doesn't mean a new thread. Waking up at 6am and having whisky in your coffee equals legit. Seen tons of those, mine included.

So when people go to cantillon at 9am cool, mine not? Agree to disagree, mate:)

Latest posts

Back