DDT 3/26/17 Finally a day off

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andelliotsaid

Reaction score
V5JtLo8.jpg

Just got off work. It's Sunday. Yay day off.

Thanks OldMetalGuy.

BBQ'ing chickens and Chicken Diablos for my mother-in-laws 96th birthday. Enjoying a Karbach Bourbon Barrel Hellfighter. I added a little espresso so I could tell my wife it was a 'breakfast' brew. ;)

image_90.jpeg

Baker to Vegas!

Pizza Port Session IPA

http://bakervegas.net

Baker to Vegas, or the Challenge Cup Relay is a 120 mile relay race going from Baker, California to Las Vegas, Nevada. It travels from the desert next to Death Valley up through the mountains and back into Sin City. The teams are comprised of over 300 different law enforcement agencies. Each team has 20 active runners and each leg of the relay ranges 3-11 miles. The temps range from the 40's at night in the mountains to 110 at midday in the desert. It is an amazing coordinated effort by truly exceptional people. This is at the after party! Cheers!

Finback - Gum Drop Mountain

Big up Ryan who gave me this in the OH line yesterday. Last year I was massively into Northern Monk's Neopolitan Pale, a hoppy beer based on said ice cream. Finback and Rar have now had a go at the same concept. I'm guessing without being aware of the other one. Both turned out great.

C650625B-43C2-49F6-B3C9-24842FA9D80C.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back