DDT 3/8/14 - Let the bangs begin!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don2

Premium Supporter of Schrute Farms
Reaction score
BRRFJNe.jpg
Starting early at the alchemist release with some heady topper from the wagon.

i imagine this thread is gonna be rife with ticks in a few hours

Out at JK I finally grabbed some bottles from a Houston guy, and then on the way home I found a store that still had some Willet 4yr left. Needless to say, but today was a good day (and it's only 3pm).

T3eXQSw.png

Now the question is what do I drink the rest of the afternoon/evening?

Well might as well crack one of these since CCB decided to **** over the majority of the people that showed up today and unload a **** ton to a small number of people instead, or offer more to it's so called "exclusive" Beer Society (which I'm not in). **** just became about 5x easier to get.
E2EF904A-3025-4004-97ED-09AAFB9BC8DB.jpg
Dick move CCB.

Well might as well crack one of these since CCB decided to **** over the majority of the people that showed up today and unload a **** ton to a small number of people instead, or offer more to it's so called "exclusive" Beer Society (which I'm not in). **** just became about 5x easier to get.
E2EF904A-3025-4004-97ED-09AAFB9BC8DB.jpg
Dick move CCB.

Indeed we have been talking about it in two threads. I might follow your lead here in a few minutes with something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back