DDT 5/15 - Stopover in Stockholm

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amk1

Reaction score
Last day before going home, couldn't resist stopping in Stockholm. Hanging out with SocalKicks at Omnipollos Hatt. Julie Mango Lassi with the foam. Kimchi pizza ordered of course.

IMG_20170515_123605.jpg

Another glorious day of lambicking. Pinot Noir Tilquin. Really fantastic. Grapes, lemon, barn funk, tartness is mild. Just missed the OP, flew out of Stockholm this AM.

cab63375a3e20a2085289b7d566792dc_640x640.jpg

Sorry we missed you! Hope you enjoy your time in Belgium!

Spent the remainder of the day at Akkurat with SocalKicks, teddyarrowhead, and a few others drinking some beer. It's my favorite bar in Europe and arguably the best bar I've been to (although I love my local spots in San Diego). Anyways, I've always enjoyed my experience there and this was no exception. Great beer, company, food, and service, hard to ask for much more. Very sad I'm headed back to reality tomorrow.

PhotoGrid_1494878396762.png

Watching Celtics - Wizards, no gym or biking after a whirlwind trip to Vegas for my nieces graduation. I'm tired, and I hardly partied,
39BBC57D-7121-4101-8E41-C9E3BED0D2DF_zpsxnc6rque.jpg
but mission accomplished. I bought a second 4 pack of this after finding one with a fresher date, canned 4-13, hoppy and juicy, good stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back