DDT 5/18/18

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Resuin

Reaction score
At Cantillon!

Starting with some Lambic D'Aunis. Very grapey and very smooth - delicious. Age will do this well.

334298bea861d81879cdb08a6f3576a1_raw.jpg

Should we ask danyP to deliver your eulogy?
No sir, there is still work to be done.

Step one, get him to pick the final winner in my TB introduction thread.
Step two, finally meet him in person.
Step three, get a TalkBeer collaborative tome brew created.
Step four, create and induct him into the brewers hall of fame.

No sir, there is still work to be done.

Step one, get him to pick the final winner in my TB introduction thread.
Step two, finally meet him in person.
Step three, get a TalkBeer collaborative tome brew created.
Step four, create and induct him into the brewers hall of fame.

I like your goals

I am for real ****ing wasted and unable to pop the plain jane Papier like I intended to. Finishing that last glass of bourbon papier gave me the mouth sweats. I need food asap.

Ive read a lot of **** about these bottles being far gone and not worth drinking. Those people and I cannot be friends. Maybe im just a weird breed but I love vintage beer and everything about these touched me in all the right places. Id maybe be a happier camper if the abv on them wasnt ~17% but they were everything I hoped for in a ~10 year old BA old ale.

Bruery anniversary old ales continue to be my favorite thing the Bruery has ever done.

If I had to pick a favorite of the 3 I just tanked, its the rye version. The alcohol is masked the best in that version and it has so much barrel nuance id swear they added toasted coconut to it too.

2013 Matt...remember when I first started looking for it as a bottle works special release...strong and pretty sweet, slightly chewy with lots of barleywone fruit character. Think if I eat the lamb leg flintstone style it should pair well.

ZcwGg2u.jpg

Latest posts

Back