DDT 5.22 Proud Papa LIF

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrandoSF

Reaction score
RLTSdCM.jpg

My wife & I recently celebrated the arrival of our first born & I want to express my overwhelming joy by giving away some beer.
Every beer posted today is an entry & I’ll RNG a winner tomorrow.
Cheers, you guys!

RLTSdCM.jpg

My wife & I recently celebrated the arrival of our first born & I want to express my overwhelming joy by giving away some beer.
Cheers, you guys!

Congrats Brando!

I knew there was a reason I saved all those old pictures and never posted!

RLTSdCM.jpg

Cheers, you guys!
Congrats man! it gets sleepless/terrifying/fantastic all rolled in one and your going to love every moment of it!

Go to terminal E and eat here.. http://www.oneflewsouthatl.com

your outlook on Atlanta's airport will change.. place is amazing
****... that looks great. Wish i saw this about 30 min ago, as i have already put in an order at Fly Burger in Term B. Will keep that in mind if i am ever back here.

RLTSdCM.jpg

Cheers, you guys!

Congrats man! My baby girl just turned 2 weeks! I showed your IG post of your lady playing basketball right before she went in labor, lol.

RLTSdCM.jpg

Cheers, you guys!
Congrats man. Great news.

F8UoOYq.jpg

And this from sfsea who sent some cans with my TB bourbon bottles. What a guy! Thanks Chris, this is great

Back