DDT: 6/11 Bring out your dead.....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prager62

Reaction score
With the house up for sale I've been doing a lot of cleaning. Taking a break with a bottle of KBS from 2013 that was on the bottom shelf of the beer fridge. Fudge, oak and a little bourbon heat in the finish. A different animal than fresh, but still decent. Cheers to the week ahead....

(Link to media)

(Link to media)

y3zEWVs_d.jpg

Hazy, fruity and sour. Not bad, but with every sip I regret not opening an Orval.

I gave up on this 01/08/15 bottle of Hopslam long ago fearing the worst. It foamed over when opened and it smells like a malty/yeasty mess. It surprisingly tastes okay. On the sweet side with the honey, but there is some pleasant floral and pine that emerges. I'm in fridge turd heaven today!

(Link to media)

Finally tikking Old Nation after what feels like eons, thanks to my hetero life mate/partner in crime (Rondo, Bear, and Chewy's mom, if you follow Dog Pix).

Also chowing down on a tandoori chicken slider, as well as a simple salad with curry dressing and pappadum garnish.
cc: ChicagoGuy

QQN7FAQ.jpg

(I also anticipate some of your comments and will now tell you to take #TalkCilantro elsewhere, ya jerks.)

Finally tikking Old Nation after what feels like eons, thanks to my hetero life mate/partner in crime (Rondo, Bear, and Chewy's mom, if you follow Dog Pix).

Also chowing down on a tandoori chicken slider, as well as a simple salad with curry dressing and pappadum garnish.
cc: ChicagoGuy

QQN7FAQ.jpg

(I also anticipate some of your comments and will now tell you to take #TalkCilantro elsewhere, ya jerks.)
Holy crap that looks delicious!!!

Back