DDT 6/18/18: Father's Day Hangover

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigFrank

Reaction score
Spent the day in Yeosu with a friend's in-laws. They took us to a restaurant that served gulbi. It's a salted, dried fish (corvina) that is then grilled. It was served with all the traditional Korean sides. We had Cass beer and makgeolli, a sparkling white rice wine normally served in bowls. This meal was amazing.

Dinner was a pre fixe menu at a really nice seafood spot. My friend's father in law sat at my end of the table and proceeded to educate me on the Korean rules of drinking. How to pour, who pours, how much to drink...he proceeded to drink several bottles of soju with me...I asked for beer, but that never came.

These crabs are one of the best things ever. Super crunchy with an awesome seasoning.

The usual Monday morning beer before heading back to the rat race tonight. I think I purchased this bottle of Half Acre Pennon wild ale at the brewery last summer? Quite refreshing on this humid morning with notes of lemon zest, oak, and white grapes. It's time to water some thirsty plants next....

(Link to media)

Weathered Souls Cavernous, Stout with triple coconut and cocoa nibs featuring Mostra coffee. Like a candy bar.
Phone camera finally showing its age.
EWuovNN.jpg

Spent the day in Yeosu with a friend's in-laws. They took us to a restaurant that served gulbi. It's a salted, dried fish (corvina) that is then grilled. It was served with all the traditional Korean sides. We had Cass beer and makgeolli, a sparkling white rice wine normally served in bowls. This meal was amazing.

:eek::D

Back