DDT 9-15 Finally made it to Belgium

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drinking and driving :oops:

Qd7kAA.jpg

Been turding it up in the UK for a couple of years now once everyone realized it wasn't as good as it was hyped up to be (fights in US branches of Whole Foods etc.).
Last year at a festival, it was the first beer to run out. Finns love their Founders. There was a line the whole time.

This year the line was at Omnipollos stand.

Lager is Love. Spent the last two plus days down in Mesa, AZ - cool spot, but I'm happy to be home. Would love to have to travel there again on business, but January or February would be better...

cced13df85fa366bde931d27ede17e65_320x320.jpg

Don't dig this quite as much as last year's collaboration but this is still a well done Oktoberfest.

Lager is Love. Spent the last two plus days down in Mesa, AZ - cool spot, but I'm happy to be home. Would love to have to travel there again on business, but January or February would be better...

yeah it's hot here. and you hit pretty much the last 100+ days we'll see. currently 91, and for a desert rat like me, feels amazing
cced13df85fa366bde931d27ede17e65_320x320.jpg

Don't dig this quite as much as last year's collaboration...

vLbIUca_KjAZ1QvSgxeleL-6XMg=.gif

I like this years a bit better

Back