De Dolle Posters

Discussion in 'Breweriana' started by clegolfski, Aug 14, 2015.

1. clegolfski

clegolfski

Anyone have any leads on these? I'd do immoral things to obtain them.

ant880, Snarf and PurityControl88 like this.
  2. PurityControl88

PurityControl88

Doesn't Hill Farmstead have a light up De Dolle sign? I'd kill for one of those.

palmej1 likes this.
  3. lambandtunaphish

lambandtunaphish

4. clegolfski

clegolfski

If such a thing exists I would commit similar acts.

PurityControl88 likes this.
  5. clegolfski

clegolfski

Thanks! I actually found that last night after some googling. Still am looking for the Oerbier poster.

lambandtunaphish likes this.
  6. Snarf

Snarf

They're out there. I'm not sure if any of the shops in Brussels have them or not. I know the one by the Grand Place has one in the window. Have some drunk pics of the one at Kulminator. They have an Oerman phone at the brewery.

Me too. I'd like the set, but haven't been able to find anywhere other than on OEC.

PurityControl88, ant880 and Quatz like this.
  7. Quatz

Quatz

Kulminator has some great De Dolle swag (not my pictures):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Maybe not so clear but her apron is awesome:
    [​IMG]

8. regularjohn

regularjohn

i want that glass one framed soooooooooooo bad

PurityControl88 likes this.
  9. clegolfski

clegolfski

I had a semi when I saw the mirror. Full on when I saw the light.

RyanMcFly1985 likes this.
  10. PurityControl88

PurityControl88

Was at The Maproom in Chicago last night and they had a set of De Dolle posters up. They were beat to hell but still looked awesome.

regularjohn likes this.
  11. Gonzoillini

Gonzoillini

PurityControl88 and claaark13 like this.
  12. jedwards

jedwards

Posters are often (but not always) available at the brewery, along with the Oerbier mirror (as recently as July). The OEC shop is the easiest way to get them in the U.S., otherwise you'll have to have someone pick them up (they also show up irregularly on eBay Belgium). The black Oerbier poster has been out of print for awhile, but the Altamira one was around last year at least.

The light, unfortunately, was a small run quite a while ago. I only know of a couple in the U.S., owned by bars/brewers.

[​IMG]

I have a somewhat-beaten-up version of the black Oerbier poster as well which I should get around to photographing.

13. regularjohn

regularjohn

NEED. is anyone on tb even close to that area? possible goandpickitupformebr0?

14. Snarf

Snarf

Hahahahaha. De Dolle is in BFE. Closest TB'er I know of is in Antwerp, about 135km per Google maps. Hopefully he'll be driving me out there next year.

Quatz and Photekut like this.
  15. regularjohn

regularjohn

alright i'll bump this post in a year. who am i kidding i won't even remember typing this 5 minutes from now

tosh and Snarf like this.
  16. claaark13

claaark13

Saying that De Dolle, or really just about any brewery worth going to in Belgium, is in BFE is like telling me that there's no good way to get to Three Floyds from Northern Indianapolis. I'm disappointed in your use of that term considering you live in Tennessee. A guy I used to trade/buy from in Belgium would always be like "it s near 1 hour distance drive from my home to arrive !!! I can nnot possible go (insert brewery name) , there is no chance !!! But also I need from you find me 8 bittles Dark Lord! You live just close to 3Floyds , I know you can find them!!!"

Isn't Belgium about 1/3 the size of Indiana? I get it, petrol is expensive over there, but still....

17. degardebrewing

degardebrewing

You're my muse.

Also want posters.

18. Snarf

Snarf

In a country where I am always drunk and therefor don't rent a car, somewhere that I can't get too in a reasonable amount of time with less than 4 transfers on public transport, may as well be on the moon. Hopefully I get back next year and my wife can make it and will drive me around for a few days. Haven't been to any saison breweries either and I'd like to change that.

mixed_master7 and claaark13 like this.
  19. ExPimp

ExPimp

Beerpirates?

20. Dunt

Dunt

You trade with danyP? Lucky.