De Nacht Van De Grote Dorst

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamnic

Reaction score
I am so excited to be attending The Night of Great Thirst this year. It is taking place Friday, April 22nd 2016 in Eizeringen at In de Verzekering tegen de Grote Dorst. If anyone has any tips for the fest I'd love to hear them. I will also be in Copenhagen for two days prior and spending the weekend in Belgium, and would love to meet and share with any TBs.

Closer to Brussels. I wonder if it outgrew the previous location? I Google StreetView'd the address and I'm guessing it will be held in this park.
Not at Timmermans, down the street?

Edit: just saw the link, with the address--I understand the park likelihood now. Interesting choice.

I will also be in Copenhagen for two days prior and spending the weekend in Belgium, and would love to meet and share with any TBs.

If you need a few pointers to Copenhagen, check out my short city guide here.

For lambics, the two brand new bars Koelschip and Himmeriget are really the places to go.

If you need a few pointers to Copenhagen, check out my short city guide here.

For lambics, the two brand new bars Koelschip and Himmeriget are really the places to go.
Cool thanks for the tip! I've been following both bars on Instagram for a few weeks now salivating. Those are really the only two I've locked down to visit so far.

To those of you who have been before... How much money should I be bringing tonight? Best way to get there? Any other tips? I haven't found a whole lot of info about this festival.

Back