US - New England Deciduous Brewing Co.

Discussion in 'Beer Travel, Events and Releases' started by Auror, Aug 15, 2015.

1. sleepydave

sleepydave

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you on this. Got very sidetracked this past week but c'est la vie.
    We don't coolschip so our brewing season is year round. Mostly thanks to the climate control in teh brewery/barrel area.
    But for what it's worth we have a good sized load of oak barrels coming our way very soon. All will be filled with our pLambic along with the turnover from this years barrels being refilled as well. So our schedule is more determinate on fresh barrel turnover at our sources vs ambient temps. We are planning to bottle at least 3 more fruited pLambics in teh next coming couple of months. Armagnac Wild Bluerberry, Estate Cabernet Framboise, and an Estate Cabernet Pomegranate/Passionfruit. We're also putting some RIS in there for next year's bottling, and a few new projects may go into some oak as well.
    The fruit is usually seasonally based, but we do some short term freezing (sub 6months) to help us through if need be. For instance we just thawed out this past years blood orange and lychee before undergoing carbonic maceration. That batch of our Auroral berlinerweisse should be out in 3 weeks or so. This is the year where we get a little more scheduled in these things though. So for next year, yeah the goal will be to aim the more tropical offerings in the summer most likely. Just based on utilizing the increased throughput of the seasonality.
    Hope that makes sense and I didn't ramble too badly. :p

2. sleepydave

sleepydave

3. Auror

Auror

4. drgarage

drgarage

Damn. Serious ISO for Nelson Sylph once it warms up a bit...

5. shelf_turd_ferguson

shelf_turd_ferguson

Thanks for the answer, sounds like an exciting 2017 for you (and us) is coming up!

6. sleepydave

sleepydave

Holiday hours update:

acurtis, Mikecap, Dino and 4 others like this.
  7. sleepydave

sleepydave

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  8. tylerk88

tylerk88

This sounds amazing. Really hoping to make it up before bottles sell out.

Also, it looks like there's a small typo on the photo; it reads "Wednesday, 10/21/16" not "12/21/16."

GuzzleMcBrew and sleepydave like this.
  9. sleepydave

sleepydave

Absolutely correct. Duly noted, and corrected across all channels :) (if I missed one still and you see it, please let me know!)

10. Ryan_G

Ryan_G

Dat Cab beer!!!

GuzzleMcBrew, Dino and sleepydave like this.
  11. sleepydave

sleepydave

12. sleepydave

sleepydave

(edit, Oh and TN folks! We've got a sixtel of our Biere De Garde, Marscecent, at the @Bearded Iris anniversary party in Nashville! Hope you enjoy her!)

Been having a hard time finding any semblance of free time lately, but wanted to keep you all in the loop.
    Focusing on draft the next couple months while these and a few more condition up. But we should have plenty of bottles working down the pipeline for you folks.

A lot of these, being barrel turnover, will see less distro than usual just because of bottle count with the exception of Roja Oscura which will go lots of places through our channels and in Barcelona through Napar's channels. Keep an eye out for us at Biercab as well!

Currently conditioning in bottles:
    Roja Oscura (Naparbier collab; dark brett saison with raspberries and honey)
    Blaujolais (wild blueberry, armagnac aged, pLambic)
    Frangosta (cab barrel framboise pLambic)
    Volumetrics (RIS stainless)

Hope you all are well and getting all the sleep and food I yearn for. :)

13. Ryan_G

Ryan_G

Jeez those sound amazing

lambandtunaphish and sleepydave like this.
  14. SecretSquirrel

SecretSquirrel

Sharing some goodies (w/ thewimperoo) from Dave, Thanks! both solid not picture is the Cab Abricot which was delicious, cheers and thanks.

15. sleepydave

sleepydave

Glad you enjoyed Mark!

And in barrel news...

16. youbrewidrink

youbrewidrink

Thanks as always Dave for the great updates, your passion continues to shine!

17. BeersMorgan

BeersMorgan

I was supposed to venture up on Sunday but the snow kept me in MA. Will definitely be visiting again ASAP

sleepydave likes this.
  18. sleepydave

sleepydave

19. BadJustin

BadJustin

I need all the pLambic Dave!

SecretSquirrel and sleepydave like this.
  20. Ryan_G

Ryan_G

Seconded