deGarde Release Party

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

behindalens

Reaction score
Anybody from the bay area planning to attend this? I'm heading up there but would love to find some other folks to split carpool and costs to head up there from Bay Area.

Going but sorry already have a full car and atypical/circuitous itinerary. See you there!

Last edited:
I'm going but we have a full car too :(
200.gif

Well it looks like I'll be roadtripping it up there with the GF. Are there any worthwhile stops on the way up there?

Well it looks like I'll be roadtripping it up there with the GF. Are there any worthwhile stops on the way up there?

If you plan on making it a longer trip, Portland is only 1.5 hours away from Tillamook, and has a ton of breweries/bottle shops to check out. Bend is also quite fun, and has Ale Apothecary if you set up an appointment with Paul.

Block 15 and their sister beer joint, les Caves in Corvallis. Likely the best brewery in Oregon.

Diverse bottle and draft selection. Hit both with a strong recommendation for food at Caves.

If you're in Portland, there's no shortage of great options, and unless you're driving off of the I5 corridor, there's plenty there and almost nothing that can't be found elsewhere.

That degardebrewing guy is pretty accurate, Block 15 is a great stop on the cross over from the 5 to the 101. But that degardebrewing guy is way off, while a solid brewery I would not put it at the top of Oregon breweries, That would be degardebrewing and Boneyard, in my useless opinion. I have made the drive twice, Block 15 was the best stop, Caldera Brewing is a solid old school spot and the food was good and the view was cool.

I have two tickets available if anyone is looking. They are no transferable. I was hoping to maybe score two degarde bottles in exchange if that seems reasonable.

Back