Denver Area Happenings 9/11-15?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlieMurphy1

Reaction score
I'll be in town next weekend. Just wondering if there were any special events going on I should check out. Planned on heading down to visit Trinity most likely Thursday, Crooked Stave (haven't been since it was out of the storage unit), TRVE, and likely Avery and/or Oskar Blues on Sunday or Monday.

Didn't necessarily plan on bringing any beer this trip, but I've got 2 free checked bags. So if anyone wants de Garde or perhaps Tahoe Mtn, let me know. If not, dates at breweries are acceptable too

Last edited:
I am in the springs. I have a lunch meeting on Thursday but what time were you planning on hitting Trinity? Afternoon? Happy Hour? There are several other spots in downtown that have good selections and are worth checking out.

Have literally no plan other than concerts in Denver fri-sun. Haven't booked any lodging yet. Land at 9am Thursday so early afternoon most likely? It's a vacation so no rush about anything any time.

I love fresh Hop Song. Hop dragon is good too, the malt is just a tiny bit more prominent vs the hops.

The Colorado Packing Party is at my house on the 13th. I am in C/Springs and we are all in agreement that you can be an honorary member of Team CO that day. This gives you a backstage pass to hang out and drink beer with the coolest people on the planet.

Well **** me standing in a canoe. I can't rightfully say no now can I? Flattered to be unanimously special guest invited to an all male Gang Bang sausage packing party. You've got some steadfast communicators on Team CO. I may have to dip early, but looks like its been decided.

Well **** me standing in a canoe. I can't rightfully say no now can I? Flattered to be unanimously special guest invited to an all male Gang Bang. You've got some steadfast communicators on Team CO. I may have to dip early, but looks like its been decided.
It's not an all male Gang Bang. There is a very lovely lady on our team. Maybe less lady like after hanging out with these degenerates for a day but still recognizable as a lady.

Well **** me standing in a canoe. I can't rightfully say no now can I? Flattered to be unanimously special guest invited to an all male Gang Bang sausage packing party. You've got some steadfast communicators on Team CO. I may have to dip early, but looks like its been decided.
And I wear super tight and small thongs and I tuck my sack back.

Have literally no plan other than concerts in Denver fri-sun. Haven't booked any lodging yet. Land at 9am Thursday so early afternoon most likely? It's a vacation so no rush about anything any time.

Bump!

Heading out to my lunch meeting but shoot me a text when you get to the Springs and we can figure out where to meet up.

CharlieMurphy - if you want, you are more than welcome to stay at my place so you don't have to pay for lodging on Saturday night. Not sure if this even fits in your plans, but the option is there for you.

Bump!

Heading out to my lunch meeting but shoot me a text when you get to the Springs and we can figure out where to meet up.
I'm tabling Trinity until Saturday! Sorry for the delayed info. Boulder & FoCo today.
CharlieMurphy - if you want, you are more than welcome to stay at my place so you don't have to pay for lodging on Saturday night. Not sure if this even fits in your plans, but the option is there for you.
Staying in Denver for concerts Fri-Sun but thanks for the offer!

I've actually been accosted in person at breweries for similar offers where the homo-erotic spidey senses were on red-alert

I'm tabling Trinity until Saturday! Sorry for the delayed info. Boulder & FoCo today.

No worries, my lunch meeting was a block away from a new brewery (Iron Bird, some beers on cask, overall beer was good not great, picked up a cool can glass) so I just had a beer without you. Hope to catch you at some point this weekend.

Back