Denver & C Springs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GetchaPull

Reaction score
If any of you fellow homies want to meet up for beers at Crooked Stave or somewhere like Falling Rock on Friday, June 5, drop me a line and I'll buy you a beer. I'll most likely be in C. Springs on the 6th.

Wish I had more time in the area (especially since Casey will be open on the 6th :(), but it's a quick trip.

Ryan

blue_bleeder MKLEVER42 Stubs DenverBeerDrinker I know I missed a **** ton of others...

If any of you fellow homies want to meet up for beers at Crooked Stave or somewhere like Falling Rock on Friday, June 5, drop me a line and I'll buy you a beer. I'll most likely be in C. Springs on the 6th.

Wish I had more time in the area (especially since Casey will be open on the 6th :(), but it's a quick trip.

Ryan

blue_bleeder MKLEVER42 Stubs DenverBeerDrinker I know I missed a **** ton of others...
You know I am in. If you want any Casey, let me know.

Ryan

I will do my best. Would love to meet up!

Still on track for Friday, so if you wanna get weird, I'm in. Quick-ish lunch at Falling Rock, then to CS for a couple hours.

Will get really weird with MKLEVER42 in the Springs after that.

What time are you hitting CS? Would love to stop by but the way you out of town people drink you guys have way too early of a bed time ;) (and yes that includes driving down to the Springs)

Back