Denver Winter Shipping Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChugLife

Reaction score
So winter tends to make it a little tough for trading. No one wants a Side Project slushy or a Cigar City popsicle. Well, that actually sounds good but you know what I mean!

Tips, times, recommendations, or anything that you find helpful would be greatly appreciated!

We have highs of mid 40s and lows of mid 20s this week. Do you think its safe to get some boxes sent out or received?

So winter tends to make it a little tough for trading. No one wants a Side Project slushy or a Cigar City popsicle. Well, that actually sounds good but you know what I mean!

Tips, times, recommendations, or anything that you find helpful would be greatly appreciated!

We have highs of mid 40s and lows of mid 20s this week. Do you think its safe to get some boxes sent out or received?

Id also like to know how the weather will be as I have a box to get out to Colorado Springs.

Pretty safe at those temperatures (depending on where you're shipping too as well). I'd only be worried if it gets below into the teens. I've shipped all kinds of places year round and never gotten a frozen bottle (lambics and low ABV included!).

Pretty safe at those temperatures (depending on where you're shipping too as well). I'd only be worried if it gets below into the teens. I've shipped all kinds of places year round and never gotten a frozen bottle (lambics and low ABV included!).
This. And I try and ship on a Monday so it's not sitting in a warehouse over the weekend.

Hey guys,

Just wondering if there is any place locally to pick up a 12 bottle styro shipper? A friend is sending me some beers from Denver. If not I was planning to order one online from uhaul and have it shipped to his place.

Thanks!

Hey guys,

Just wondering if there is any place locally to pick up a 12 bottle styro shipper? A friend is sending me some beers from Denver. If not I was planning to order one online from uhaul and have it shipped to his place.

Thanks!
Expensive but Argonauts and Applejacks has them.

I have beer to ship. This damn cold is messing everything up! When is the next window to get a couple boxes out???

Hey guys,

Thanks!

Where abouts I have an extra.

That makes me feel better. Thanks!

Expensive but Argonauts and Applejacks has them.

I have beer to ship. This damn cold is messing everything up! When is the next window to get a couple boxes out???
I've been sending and receiving all winter. No problems. Only issues I've faced have been destination challenges with weather in the northeast.

Latest posts

Back