DLD Hampton Hotel Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ridglens

Reaction score
For all things HAMPTON MUNSTER for DLD... at least get a roll call going, and maybe get some pre-fapping on what you fkrs are bringing.

VIP bottleshare in my room.... we have a whirlpool room because that' was all that was left

IE: neckbeards slingin foune in the hot tub!
denise-milani-blue-hot-tub.gif

I'll try and give them a call tomorrow... I'm basing my hope (maybe falsely) on the fact that they did let us drink in the lobby the next night as well, albeit fewer people

GF and I looking to share a room with some neck beards will bring Boston goodies!

Supposedly as of February I am 4th, 5th, and 6th on the waiting list for extra rooms for talkbeerers.... So ya'll cross your fingers a a hoarde of butthurt Ba mouth breathers have to cancel 'cause I no haz tickets!

I'm on the waiting list for this place. 30 names back as of yesterday afternoon... On the phone, she said there's a good chance.

Hey for real though.... those that aren't banned go over to BA and start bitching about the Hampton not having a bottle share and that you're going to cancel and go somewhere else and stuff, and that everyone else should, too. Rustle some jimmies, start a riot/boycott.

You know, so they'll cancel and anyone *hehehehe* on the waiting list from TB can get more rooms ;) then we'll just have a small, chill, TB only block party between our rooms :)

I will post my room number up here once I find out what it is- anyone who brings a bottle and knocks on the door, making sure to say "I'm here for the gangbang" can come in and share some bottles with us :D
For all I know you could give out some random room number so people go knocking on doors saying "I'm here for the gang bang" to random strangers.

I'm probably going to arrive Friday around 3, get situated/unpacked, and go have dinner at an undisclosed Chicago restaurant with three Floyds on tap and fantastic food. Not mentioning the name as it is always crowded as is. Afterward I'll do an impromptu bottle share in the room, or may just go drink and smoke some cigars at casa.

I'm probably going to arrive Friday around 3, get situated/unpacked, and go have dinner at an undisclosed Chicago restaurant with three Floyds on tap and fantastic food. Not mentioning the name as it is always crowded as is. hopleaf. Afterward I'll do an impromptu bottle share in the room, or may just go drink and smoke some cigars at casa.

See you all there! I don't have a room so I'll be squatting like I'm back to living off Groupons.
first off, if I have a room, you have a place to rest your head. Will fo sho be the flo, but you can pass out where you want.

Now for the good part. **** the police.... Ren said with authority, cuz a Nigga like Ice is a minority..... Ok, bad flash back to high school. Let's do the, wait for it......... let's let all of the non neck bears/kids who are there to get drunk/spill ****/piss off the police go and have their fun wherever it is. I plan on (weather depending) sitting on my tailgate, with several bottles open. If you want some, come get some, **** the immature ******** that has become DLD at the Hampton, which has become the reason why we can't bottle share anymore. If you want to meet in the back of the parking lot where the dumpsters are, come have a pour with me. Oh and buy a "Fear the Banhamer shirt", so we can all represent Talkbeer.com.
cheers bitches....

I'm in at the hampton, hoping for a good share, but staying more so that we don't have to drive. Still looking for a group ticket if anyone has a guest pass they want to let go of. Otherwise hoping to hop on a pub release like last year.

I'm probably going to arrive Friday around 3, get situated/unpacked, and go have dinner at an undisclosed Chicago restaurant with three Floyds on tap and fantastic food. Not mentioning the name as it is always crowded as is. Afterward I'll do an impromptu bottle share in the room, or may just go drink and smoke some cigars at casa.
Kuma's ain't worth it!

Back