Doug Veliky, CFO & Head of Comms at Revolution Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beeraficionado

Where are my 12pk cans of Pils?

Thx
There's just not enough interest in this style+quality+price-point to warrant a 2nd SKU of the same brand. I love and appreciate that you and other industry voices have taken such an increased interest in it and if the tides ever change, it would be a pretty easy addition, but at this point there's not enough volume to do it.

There's just not enough interest in this style+quality+price-point to warrant a 2nd SKU of the same brand. I love and appreciate that you and other industry voices have taken such an increased interest in it and if the tides ever change, it would be a pretty easy addition, but at this point there's not enough volume to do it.

are you selling kegs of it to go at the taproom?

What’s your prediction for 2020 with regards to overall industry healthy? What sort of things do expect to see a lot of?

My beer of choice at Sox games and when I'm mowing my lawn

Back