Eugene

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeyStats707

Reaction score
Hello all, my group is planning for the de garde anniversary party and we're staying in Eugene with a friend. My friend doesn't drink, so I'm looking for recommendations on the best craft bars to visit while there. We're only spending Friday night in Eugene, so preference goes to places that will have a nice selection of what Oregon has to offer.

Cheers!

This and this. Oakshire's taproom is also well worth a visit.

I did think about them. I hope they have ride your bike double red ale on tap or bottles. I had it at the Sierra Nevada beer camp fest, it one of the best beers I had that day.

Wow, they have DwtD bottles left, I wonder why!

Oh. 43 bucks each...

We are out of DwtD bottles. And that was the in-house price. Our to-go prices are the same retail price as anywhere else you might buy your beer. Ask for me if you go to the Bier Stein on Thurs. or Fri. and I'll buy you a beer. I will also be heading up to de Garde on Saturday. Can't wait! Cheers!

We are out of DwtD bottles. And that was the in-house price. Our to-go prices are the same retail price as anywhere else you might buy your beer. Ask for me if you go to the Bier Stein on Thurs. or Fri. and I'll buy you a beer. I will also be heading up to de Garde on Saturday. Can't wait! Cheers!
That actually makes a whole lot more sense. Thanks for responding! Won't be heading to Eugene (coming down from Spokane) but I'll see you on Saturday!

Back