Everything Threads

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've missed them as well. They were always a great source of information and a single point to get feedback to the brewers and their responces.

Everything thread aren't evil, but they can get annoying.
Is it possible that we can agree to not have all-everything-forever threads (that get thousands of posts)?
Like a new one every 6 months, or 2 or 3 for a brewery? E.g. "Brewery X releases", "Brewery X general beer talk", "Brewery X other".

We need to get some brewers over here first.
I think any brewer that comes over here should be warned to screenshot their other place stats before they participate here. In case there's any funny business over there...wouldn't put it past them at this point.
Gene Do what you will with my second brilliant idea today :cool:

We need to get some brewers over here first.
I tried swiping Jeff to hop on here occasionally and answer questions, but it makes sense for him to spend what little free time he has on BA where the majority of people are.....for now.

a9c6wuizbg-t.jpg

I tried swiping Jeff to hop on here occasionally and answer questions, but it makes sense for him to spend what little free time he has on BA where the majority of people are.....for now.

a9c6wuizbg-t.jpg
Did you tell him there are free reubens?

I did notice one brewer... Dany P has been posting in one of the Fantome threads. Progress! (That dude has gotta totally hate me though, lol)

Back