Extreme Beer Fest 2015

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blckout201

Reaction score
Seeing as onthesitethatshallnotbenamed no free discussion of anything can be allowed, any TBers going to be at EBF this year? Had a grand ol time last year and will be attending the Friday session this year.

Let's open this up for some EBF discussion. Anything you're looking forward to most? Any recommendations other people may not know about?

I know OEC is attending and if you haven't had a chance to try any of there offerings, this would be a good chance.

Edit: Will this thread get me banned?

Last edited:
At this rate there will still be ten feet of snow on the ground in Boston by late March...

Going Saturday night and staying at a hotel nearby. Pretty interested in the TG offerings.

I'm going to the early Saturday session, too. It'd be nice to try the 2 new TG beers but that table is going to be a madhouse. Rare Barrel is my first stop then strolling to Kane, OEC and Other Half.

Not on TalkBeer it won't.
Sq88uSZ.gif

Big ol' chunk of Team Boston will be attending Friday night including myself. I am hoping to put together a shirt for the event that will be humorous and edgy but will not get me expelled from the venue. We will see!
I look forward to seeing the shirt at the Friday session, provided I can find you before you are forcibly ejected.

Not sure if this is the right place.

I have two tickets for Session #2. That's Saturday 3/21 from 1-4:30pm. My girl and I can no longer attend. Whomp Whomp. Looking for someone who's going to put these tickets to good use.

All I ask for is some beer in return so I can pretend like I'm there.

Just found out my cousin has 4 tix for Friday, so ill be making it down and staying the night with him. Well be up to do whatever after the fest. Hope to meet some more of you guys

Not sure if this is the right place.

I have two tickets for Session #2. That's Saturday 3/21 from 1-4:30pm. My girl and I can no longer attend. Whomp Whomp. Looking for someone who's going to put these tickets to good use.

All I ask for is some beer in return so I can pretend like I'm there.

I doubt you still have these, but I am interested in one ticket for that session. PM me or reply if you (or anyone) has an extra they are will to sell and/or trade for.

I do a lot of Friday lunch trips to row34 if you guys are pregaming. I'll probably be getting my trillium and oyster fix

I cant wait... This year I convinced my Bro and Sister in-law to fly up from Charlotte. I have a feeling they are in for a good time :)

I'm taking the Friday off and intend to hit at least a few of the area spots before the main event. Likely Trillium, Night Shift, and maybe Mystic time permitting. I'd skip Night Shift but I have bottles that need picking up there and they'll be expiring if I don't make it before the end of March.

Maybe I'll try and time things to hit Row 34 alongside the rest of the TB crowd if things shape up that way. I've been meaning to go and haven't managed to talk myself into it as of yet so this is as good an excuse as any.

I'm taking the Friday off and intend to hit at least a few of the area spots before the main event. Likely Trillium, Night Shift, and maybe Mystic time permitting. I'd skip Night Shift but I have bottles that need picking up there and they'll be expiring if I don't make it before the end of March.

Maybe I'll try and time things to hit Row 34 alongside the rest of the TB crowd if things shape up that way. I've been meaning to go and haven't managed to talk myself into it as of yet so this is as good an excuse as any.
I can pick up your bottles if you'd like and give them too you while you're here?
And sounds like we need to get a TB get together going at row 34 per Friday session.

Back