Feb. 9th New Haven Bottle Share @ Caseus

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

primebeer

Assistant to the Regional Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

It's that time again and I'm happy to announce our next bottle share here at Caseus! The last three shares have been awesome and it's been so great to see so many of you at one or all of the shares! Here's the rundown this time around:

Caseus Bottle Share III

Date: Monday, 2/9/15
Time: 6-9pm
Entry Fee: $25
Tickets Available: 30
Food: Cheese Board, Mac & Cheese, Sliders!!
Bottles: 2 large format bottles or equivalent

If you'd like to attend, you must RSVP to [email protected]. Spots will go fast!

Bottle opening rules for this share will be that only the bartenders will be pouring bottles for guests once the owner of the bottle requests that it gets opened. This is the way we did it last time and it seemed to work really well. This way, everyone has a fair chance at seeing what is being opened as well as a chance to receive a pour from said bottle. All of the bottles opened will remain on the bar until they are finished and sent to the graveyard.

Like always, I'd like to emphasize that not everyone will be able to try everything opened at the event! Also like last time, if you're not comfortable sharing a beer with anyone and everyone, don't bring it! Let's keep this fun, relaxed, and eat some great food to go along with the amazing beers.

If you have any questions or comments, please let me know and I will get back to you as promptly as possible.

Hope to see some new and old faces next week!

Cheers,

Etkin

tumblr_lqwkbcbFdy1qfqcmfo1_400.gif

In.

Back