Alright. After a long time in the making, I'm happy to finally post pics of the completed cellar. Should have done a powerpoint presentation or something but bear with me on this one. I thought this would have taken way less time but maybe it wasn't the best project to jump into with a newborn. Now it's actually done, and here are the pics. Because of the room itself, it's not easy to take the pictures of the whole set up so you'll have to deal with the sometimes annoying angles. So Initially, the section of the basement was a long room with a big closet at one end. I started by ripping off the drywall from the closet and kept the walls that were already there. Then ripped some ceiling tiles out and the carpet. Keeping in mind that this section of the basement is my office, I put up a wall where I figured would give me enough space in both the office and cellar. Added front wall. door was then installed Then the fun part of insulating everything and passing wires. then plastic when up. Luckily, I had help with the 2nd step of insulation. Once all the foam was installed, I taped up the joints and got everything ready for the wood that would go up. Installed the unit and finished the exterior. fixed up the ceiling. Moving back inside. Onto the floor.