Firestone Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rau711

Reaction score
Normally the Firestone info needed would be Parabola/Sucaba/Anniversary releases, but this year is nuts so making a thread.

Firestone/Three Floyds Barrel Aged beer - Should be bottled soon (No idea what it is), but it has been said to be bottled. I am guessing this will be around before the FWIBF.

Easy Jack - Session IPA that was at Feral One release will be summer bottles temporarily replacing Solace (which is gone forever) then will be canned year-round along with 805. Bevmo has an $8.50 price point for 6 pack bottles this summer. ( http://www.beerguyla.com/news/beer-preview-easy-jack/ )

Stickee Monkey - Looking like Early May release, very excited for this one. Hope they do a Merkin type release for this one. ( https://twitter.com/FW_Brewmaster/status/444967786368864256/photo/1 )

PNC - Batch 2 is rumored to be coming soon. No real intel here just some random people, but the barrels are at FW Paso Campus.

Also in this thread will be any more info on these and all other Firestone/Barrelworks releases. I know with the expansion in production (and keg line, bottle line, and can line) along with the slowing/stopping of contract brews Firestone has a bunch of stuff planned this year.

I love everything about these guys. Wearing a FW shirt right now. Multiple BA stouts? Multiple BA barleywines and other strong ales? Amazing year round stuff? Fledgling sour/wild program? Flawless execution? Pretentious ass boxes? Hot damnity.

PNC- Batch 2 is rumored to be coming soon. No real intel here just some random people, but the barrels are at FW Paso Campus.

Are you ****ing kidding me. I cannot wait for this if real

Normally the Firestone info needed would be Parabola/Sucaba/Anniversary releases, but this year is nuts so making a thread.

Firestone/Three Floyds Barrel Aged beer - Should be bottled soon (No idea what it is), but it has been said to be bottled. I am guessing this will be around before the FWIBF.

Stickee Monkey - Looking like Early May release, very excited for this one. Hope they do a Merkin type release for this one. ( https://twitter.com/FW_Brewmaster/status/444967786368864256/photo/1 )

Looking forward to a great year for Firestone/ Stickee Monkey was delicious at Toronado and I had no idea about the 3 Floyds collab.

Can't wait for Parabola to land soon!

My reaction to all of this:

1237576337_daffy-jerking.gif

Firestone Walker is my favorite brewery in the country. The only thing I've yet to have from them is a great sour (haven't had Feral One) but I'm sure they have the ability to do that. Hoping to get some Stickee Monkey (was a favorite when I had it on draft), and Easy Jack sounds awesome.

My reaction to all of this:

1237576337_daffy-jerking.gif

Firestone Walker is my favorite brewery in the country. The only thing I've yet to have from them is a great sour (haven't had Feral One) but I'm sure they have the ability to do that. Hoping to get some Stickee Monkey (was a favorite when I had it on draft), and Easy Jack sounds awesome.
Yeah their sour program was really an ugly step child for a long time. I am guessing it will be another year or two before top flight stuff is bottled. Best I have had from them is SLOambic which was such a small batch they have to blend it.

Yeah their sour program was really an ugly step child for a long time. I am guessing it will be another year or two before top flight stuff is bottled. Best I have had from them is SLOambic which was such a small batch they have to blend it.
Only thing I had was their Agrestic. Where does that rank for you?

Also, so many likes in your original post.

Also, also, how's PNC drinking? Haven't opened mine yet since I had it on tap. Want to drink it so bad, but also want to see what time does to it.

Also, also, how's PNC drinking? Haven't opened mine yet since I had it on tap. Want to drink it so bad, but also want to see what time does to it.

My buddies and I try to open a PNC about twice a month at ToroSD. I think PNC is drinking amazing right now and has only gotten better since it's release but I also think it can keep going. Absolutely obsessed with that beer. Next time you're in SD let's open one!

Only thing I had was their Agrestic. Where does that rank for you?

Agrestic is probably 4th on their sours to me, a sour novice. I like Feral One, then Sour Opel better, maybe even Lil Opel, but not sure that is a "sour" since it is a saison.

Agrestic is probably 4th on their sours to me, a sour novice. I like Feral One, then Sour Opel better, maybe even Lil Opel, but not sure that is a "sour" since it is a saison.
I see what you mean about Agrestic. Like you said, a good beer from a sour novice. Really want to try Feral One. Wish I could have gone and grabbed some bottles.

The just announced they are releasing Lil Opal in bottles in April as well. Holy **** FW is doing a lot right now.

First rule about Firestone Club is you don't tlk about Firestone Club. You just ruined the secret.
Srsly tho, I can send you or anyone else out there midwest goods...Surly, TG, NG, CW, etc

Firestone and Flying dog Collab for SAVOR. Hydra Cuvee. Blend of Robust Porter and 3 BA beers. Label is for 22OZ bottles, but it is supposed to be SAVOR exclusive.

I don't know what SAVOR is but I want it.

Edit: Googled it But...
giphy.gif

still want it (edit) upon further review I look forward to seeing the blend %s and barrels. and I guess if we can even get it.

Last edited:
I'm hoping to stop by there on the way back from LA this weekend - I'm driving so it should be easy.
ok so I took I-5 back north in the interest of time, and didn't get any FW as a result.

anyone even remotely interested in a GPIUFMB or shelf whiskey trade for some Feral One?

Firestone and Flying dog Collab for SAVOR. Hydra Cuvee. Blend of Robust Porter and 3 BA beers. Label is for 22OZ bottles, but it is supposed to be SAVOR exclusive.
The blend is Bravo, DDBA, Wookie Jack, and a Gonzo inspired porter brewed at FW.

Barrelworks Bottled Bretta Rose this week, which is a Raspberry version of their berliner weisse aka Bretta Weisse. Probably be released in June? I am hoping after the FWIBF. But I know there are alot of Beliner hounds out there (stakem , 1v1willwreku , More) So they should keep their eyes open for this one.

Barrelworks Bottled Bretta Rose this week, which is a Raspberry version of their berliner weisse aka Bretta Weisse. Probably be released in June? I am hoping after the FWIBF. But I know there are alot of Beliner hounds out there (stakem , 1v1willwreku , More) So they should keep their eyes open for this one.
I'd say IN! but it will probably be out of my price range. Hope to see it on draft somewhere.

I'd say IN! but it will probably be out of my price range. Hope to see it on draft somewhere.
If the bottles see any distribution, their bottled offerings so far have been FW locations only, probably around the $15 range for a 375. I think Feral One Kegs made it out of the county which means these probably have a chance too.

Anyone driving to the Lil Opal release? Want to gopickmeupinGoletabro if so? This poor college kid is carless but spends way too much on beer and feels the need to go buy more beer. Will buy you a flight in return...

Back