US - New England Foam Brewers

Discussion in 'Beer Travel, Events and Releases' started by youbrewidrink, Jun 29, 2016.

1. tylerk88

tylerk88

Had a great time visiting Foam yesterday. Pavement was my favorite beer. Would definitely get that cheese plate again too. I'm looking forward to opening a bottle of Ghost soon!

swanfungus and Don like this.
  2. youbrewidrink

youbrewidrink

Sour powerhouse here this past weekend, Red Dot & House Dot on tap, Purple Dot bottles sales. Full range of pale ale offerings and a tasty stout.

GuzzleMcBrew and SecretSquirrel like this.
  3. GuzzleMcBrew

GuzzleMcBrew

Nice space, affordable cheese plates and good seating. Hours until 11 on the weekend make for a great spot to stop during a night creeping around Burlington.

Halo Bender was tasty this weekend and all the IPAs were very good. Nice that they have a sort of "range" between more New England style IPAs and less turbid, west coast influenced ones.

I found the dot beers to be absurdly tart, but still tasty. Both draft versions were teeth stripping sour, my guess under 3 ph. Cool that they used Buddha hand fruit and ginger in the House Dot 2, interesting stuff if you could brace through it.

Certainly not my last go-round. Foam is great.

mateoloco and gn0sis like this.
  4. Zimm

Zimm

Drank my bottle of Ghost... wish I bought more!

Don likes this.
  5. SecretSquirrel

SecretSquirrel

Interesting I had house dot on last last Thursday certainly sour but I've had a lot more US sours that were teeth stripping sour...

Enjoyed my visit either way.. I've been there 3 times now and I see them getting better each time go.

youbrewidrink and GuzzleMcBrew like this.
  6. GuzzleMcBrew

GuzzleMcBrew

Shrug

SecretSquirrel and mateoloco like this.
  7. BulkCarrier

BulkCarrier

I need more Morphine
    [​IMG]