Fort Myers Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbeezification1

Reaction score
My brother is going to be in Fort Myers area for the next week and wants to know any recommendations for bottle shops or good bars.

So far he's struck out at Publix, I told him to get some crab legs cause apparently they just let you walk out without paying.

not from there, but I travel there every Christmas, and will actually be there Thursday-Monday. For bottle shops, Total Wine is usually best. There's not many traditional bottle shops, at least that I'm aware. I usually pick up all my CCB cans when I'm down at Publixes because I usually find the freshest selection there and then hit up Total Wine for bottles.

I'm not too knowledgable about bars in the area as I haven't been to many beer bars, but Stillwater Grille is a safe bet, good taps and good food, easily a place you can take your family if need be. There's a also World of Beer in the Bell Tower Shops that has a lot of taps. Down at the beach there's a place called House of Brewz which is probably the best place to have some beers at the beach, it's about a block away from the main strip. I also believe that House of Brewz has another location in some outdoor shopping center in Fort Myers/Estero area, but again, not from there and I've never been to it.

Hopefully a local can point you to some other places as well. Cheers!

Back