AMA Four Fires Meadery

Discussion in 'TalkBeer AMA' started by Steve, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Staff Member

testosterownd

You wanna weigh in here? What’s the “theme” you guys are going for at four fires?

2. testosterownd

testosterownd

Hey Steve:

Great question; we are trying to be a “people’s meadery” fielding suggestions and recommendations from our fans and members. We are working on our production facilities and first 4 meads currently but we have of lot of big plans currently for our first year people! When we sold 175 memberships in 59 mins, we realized that we owe our fans a huge debt of gratitude. And we intend to pay dividends.

JulianB, pdurrrr, jvanaus and 5 others like this.
  3. testosterownd

testosterownd

But I really suggest anyone go use this thread as the see and tell all AMA for Four Fires! I know you have questions. And I have answers.

4. Stubs

Stubs

5. testosterownd

testosterownd

Me personally? It would probably be the impromptu picture of me death staring the brewer of 3 Sons in a green raincoat at Dark Lord day...but let’s say for the sake of the thread; it’s just a picture of Ohio.

JulianB, pdurrrr, bum732 and 5 others like this.
  6. Steve

In Athreya’s defense, I drunkenly talked him into this in an uber after a barleywine share. :D

7. Wolverines66

Wolverines66

I already have your avatar, welcomed to borrow it if you want.

8. jvanaus

jvanaus

testosterownd - thanks for answering questions. Do you guys have an idea what will be your first commercial release?

BoatsAndHoes likes this.
  9. StirringPots

StirringPots

Is a requirement of your membership to post unfavorable reviews of Garagiste meads on Untappd? Please advise.

10. Beerontwowheels

Beerontwowheels

This hobby account is living up to it's username.

11. Steve

Lol, yes it is. That said, this is definitely why we do AMAs here. They’re actually most useful to cut through controversy and get these kinda things out in the open.

Unlike elsewhere, talkbeer won’t delete these questions or call them trolling. Although I will ban this account if it’s a hobby account lol. If it is: Have the backbone to ask that (legitimate) question on your primary account.

12. jdd419

jdd419

testosterownd awesome that you are starting up in Toledo (Maumee). What are you noticing as the biggest issue with starting up in this area?

Of the 175 memberships how many are in Toledo? More or less than 75%?