Free Shippers and Bubblewrap!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forgetfu

Reaction score
Over the next few weeks, I will have access to a bunch of shippers, all available for free. They are mostly 6 and 12 bottle styro shippers. Bags of bubble wrap will be available as well. All you have to do is pick them up in Aurora. Pickups will be on Friday nights around 9pm for the next 4 weeks or so (and possibly a second night as well). If you're interested, shoot me a private message with your email address and I'll include you when i send out the specific details. I'd much rather we get them out to the local traders then throw them away, so take extras!

This week, there will be an additional pickup tonight at 9pm as well!

Reminder - There is a pickup tonight. 3-4 pallets of shippers and 50+ bags of bubble wrap that need a new home asap! Come by and grab a truck-load. I have sent out an email to everyone that i know of that's interested. if you didn't get that and want details, PM me.

I can do another pickup tonight at 9, but I do need help. I hate to throw them away, but we do have quite the backlog. Come grab a truck-load!!

jlwalker20 - I won't specifically, no. They need to all be gone before then. That said, have someone pick you up a handful. :)

Back