Liquor FT: ADWTD triple Oaked. ISO: bourbon (see list)

Discussion in 'ISO:FT (Beer and other stuff)' started by lawson74, Nov 26, 2018.

Help Support TalkBeer Community by donating:

1. blabaer

blabaer

You are very obviously asking too much, as this thread should make evident.

Photekut likes this.
  2. richiesd

richiesd

I mean, it's kind of ridiculous honestly. I like you from your fish trades before, but trying to extract maximum value on TB is frowned upon and you're gonna take some shit for it.

I mean, going on FB and asking for thousands of dollars of bourbon was ridiculous... but then saying you're being more reasonable now and asking for like PVW15 is still just equally ridiculous.

I mean, I literally see a razzle right now for ADWTD TO online at 500 valuation posted a couple hours ago and it isn't even filled yet.

PVW15 is raffling at 1000. Bookers Rye like 800. Even Hakushu 18 which you want _2_ bottles of is going for 420. It's ridiculous and trying to extract maximum value is just rubbing everyone the wrong way. I mean, are you going to post this next asking for only 700 worth of bourbon? Then 600? Then finally settling for 500?

I mean, when you're ready to be reasonable or willing to cut a deal, I'd be interested, but seriously, this is not a forum for maximizing value and at this point, if you just want to max out at 500, just go on facebook where the stigma for auctioning doesn't exist.

3. ABSTRACTlegend

ABSTRACTlegend

is this a giveaway yet? if so, ill guess

500 fishes

4. clevelandisthecity

clevelandisthecity

[​IMG]

5. iamjeff6

iamjeff6

127 fish tails
    Belly button lint
    Paperclip

Thanks for the chance!

6. CoinStarChange

CoinStarChange

Thank fucking god for razzles, otherwise I wouldn't know shit about shit.

7. Fingolfin

Fingolfin

ThreeFishes

8. steimie

steimie Premium Athletic Supporter Contributor

What do you mean?

9. richiesd

richiesd

Razzling is some depraved shit. If you don’t know it’s for the better. Your life will absolutely be better for it.

lawson74 likes this.
  10. iong516

iong516

It pissed me off so much when it started becoming the standard that the first razzle that filled 'set the value' of a beer that may not have been released yet, like every person will now be willing to pay/trade the full amount that 15 dumbfucks that like gambling 1/15th of an exorbitant price for booze paid. Even the word 'value' has been rubbing me the wrong way lately...

11. lawson74

lawson74

Ok. I totally respect your post and agree that razzles and whatever aren’t the standard to go by. And I agree that TB isn’t the place to get max
    Value. I’m reasonable I have tasted this beer. It’s amazing and others should enjoy it. I honestly just want some access to bourbon and Whisky that I can’t get in Alaska. Let’s settle on $400 value then. Or even less if it’s something I’m interested in. If you have some of the bigger bottles I can go 2:1. Things evolve. Plus... I have fish

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
    wuntrikpony and Photekut like this.
  12. iong516

iong516

Let's start with this...

What did you pay for your bottle? That's cool you have a proximity to a neat bottle. Maybe someone with a hook up on hard to get bourbon would consider some kind of $4$ trade? But you seem to be taking a pretty outspoken angle that isn't popular around here and not getting it. I also liked your earlier fish trade posts and am sad now :(

NClambicguy, tbub18, BrandoSF and 4 others like this.
  13. lawson74

lawson74

$75 per bottle. The beer is no longer available and only sold to locals (based on id) in one afternoon. No more in the US. I’m 100% open to a $4$ hook up on a hard to get bourbon. Im sad that you are sad. I hate this hype shit. I’m not good at this clearly.

Photekut likes this.
  14. iong516

iong516

Everyone that watches these things understands the .rar factor, but a new special treatment of ADWTD, which many of us have likely tried more than one batch/version of by now, immediately commanding (vomit) thousands of dollars of (vomit) secondary market bourbon is a tough pill to swallow... I mean I puked twice so

lawson74 and blabaer like this.
  15. lawson74

lawson74

I agree and disagree. I have had them all. (Seriously) including B0 which was never bottled. 31 months in 3 different barrels. It’s the best of all I’ve had. Not trying to hype. It’s slightly better than DO and if u haven’t had DO. Lemme know I have a case and we can chat. (I’m not asking for thousands, more likes few hundred ). I have other good beers to share and fish.

Photekut likes this.
  16. andrewdrinks

andrewdrinks

As someone who drank this beer in Seattle in October when it was available on-site at The Masonry, I suspect there may well be 'more in the US'.

RyanMcFly1985 and Photekut like this.
  17. Fingolfin

Fingolfin

Ha!

FTowne

18. FTowne

FTowne

$75 for a bottle of beer, eh?

19. iong516

iong516

A 'few hundred' for a beer you were able to buy a case of seems like a steep ask to me. I got a DO from a trade on this board for a $20 Aaron, and we were both happy to try something new.

Photekut likes this.
  20. Fingolfin

Fingolfin

I had a champagne bottle of High Life for Thanksgiving that was better than whatever this guy is peddling.