FT:BA Affogato ISO:HF Magnum

Discussion in 'ISO:FT (Beer, Cider, and Mead)' started by BeersMorgan, Jun 19, 2018.

1. BeersMorgan

BeersMorgan

I was thinking Florence. I think those are the most "common" floating around?

Not trying to auction, I just don't know which ones have been available recently if any. If you have one comment on here and we can talk openly.

Not really a trader so I don't know if this is off. Any feedback is welcome. Or Steve Brule gifs.

Super last minute but hoping to pop this Friday so IP only, either Quincy/Dedham/Canton/Boston Wednesday or Thursday night or in Portland ME Friday night.

[​IMG]

2. BadJustin

BadJustin

Anna and Arthur are the most 'common'. nice offer man.

BeersMorgan likes this.
  3. The Ryan

The Ryan

I have a magnum of Trevor. Named after Trevor who is Shaun’s half brother. He lives in Trenton, New Jersey and has three misdemeanors for possession and reads BreitBart.

4. Josephandre

Josephandre

story checks out. one of my good friends is named Trevor and that guy is the worst

5. KevSal

KevSal

6. Mikecap

Mikecap

Damn it. I was in Canton today and could've done this had I seen it. My bad man. Have an older Soigne and a recent Arthur if you end up being interested down the road.

7. 1arrogantbastard

1arrogantbastard

ISO, hmu

8. BeersMorgan

BeersMorgan

Closed last week, buking21 comment so I can get you some feedback

buking21 and capnmike like this.