FT: Bourbon County '15 Variants ISO: List

Discussion in 'ISO:FT (Beer, Cider, and Mead)' started by merpunk1, Nov 26, 2015.

Help Support TalkBeer Community by donating:

1. merpunk1

merpunk1

Here is what I have available for trade:

Rare x 2
    Regal Rye x 3
    Coffee x 3
    Barleywine x 2

Looking to trade these for harder to get lambic/sours. Message me to discuss ratios

50n4E
    Blabaer
    Hommage
    DDG
    A&T
    LPK
    V012
    CC '09
    Framboos '11

Items along this path. If you have something similar feel free to message me with what you have available.

jdd419, RayP, CTFalcon and 4 others like this.
  2. GuisseppeFranco

GuisseppeFranco

3. Photekut

Photekut ! Contributor

Go back to beer advocate and go fuck yourself for thanksgiving.

4. Compton25

Compton25

[​IMG]

davey101, kevanb, jdd419 and 102 others like this.
  5. daniel

daniel

6. match1112

match1112

you and your riddles. why can't you just come out and say what you think without beating around the bush.

7. daniel

daniel

[​IMG]

Lambics and sours are the same thing, yes? Are they different? Someone help me. I thought a nationally distributed beer would me get these hard to find lambics/sours. I think they may even have Brett in them? Isn't it all the same thing?

BARREL AGED STOUTS!!!!!!!!

BigFrank, ufmj, mateoloco and 17 others like this.
  8. omegagogetass4

omegagogetass4

I've got V012. I don't want to message to discuss. You can talk with me here in comments if you want to swap. I am interested in both Rares. I have other stuff I can add, depending on where you value Rare. Just post a dollar value of what you value Rare at and if we're off, I'll just let you know and move along so I don't waste either of our time.

9. ilovestouts

ilovestouts Premium Supporter Contributor

Time to undercut this trade!
    [​IMG]

I have FT a Westly, I am looking for 5 Bourbon County Rare. I know Westly is currently valued at $350 on the open market, so I may need you to add, but this can be discussed. PM me to let me know.

I'm shitfaced off sangria and want to hear what YOU are thankful for in 2015. Is it your family? Your health? Your cellar? Your promotion at work? Whatever it may be... Post what you're thankful for. This will close Sunday at 8pm. I will subjectively select a winner, and in return: you receive 1 bottle of Sante Adairius Westly.

Happy Thanksgiving TalkBeer!

10. Bobbyk503

Bobbyk503

Im thankful for badass's like YOU!!! Dome that sangria and everyone have a great Thanksgiving!

11. masterovkhaos

masterovkhaos

My local shop is selling at $90/bottle, and I decided to wait in line for 12 hours (my rates are $50/hr) so you're way off.

12. mctizzz

mctizzz

I am thankful for pallets of a nationally distributed $60 bottle becoming shelf turds.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2015
  13. davey101

davey101

[​IMG]

sleuthdog, kirbmeist, BobZ and 36 others like this.
  14. Fingolfin

Fingolfin

[​IMG]

15. caaam

caaam

I'll go serious - in 2015 I've had some personal health issues (that stemmed earlier) and for a period had dropped out of school. In the meantime, prior to going back this fall, I got an absolutely incredible job working in beer. I work at the place I most enjoyed buying beer.

I'm thankful for the family and friends that provided a support system throughout. I'm thankful for the job I have now - I'm working with something I love, with amazing people. Most of our regulars are laughing about folks chasing BC variants, and more excited that we have fresh Wicked Weed Pernicious for them to drink while they crack jokes about neckbeards. I'm thankful for phenomenal coworkers that will make dealing with neckbeards tolerable tomorrow. And I'm thankful for the folks on this site. Tomorrow after we close, my coworkers and I are gonna split an other half hop showers can, two abrasive cans, a lady in grey, and a resolute. Legitimately, all of these were from interactions stemming from folks on this site. The great folks that aren't worried about lining up early for bourbon county to flip it for .rar lambic, they just wanna drink good beer with fun people.

Cheers guys, have fun hanging at home and skipping the line tomorrow!

16. iong516

iong516

Thankful my family came to visit, because I've been pretty lonely in a new city for months...

17. JCastle

JCastle

You're my favorite ginger. Thanks for that.

18. Compton25

Compton25

Last Thanksgiving was spent deployed and while my squadron made the best of the season, to be honest it sucked.

[​IMG]

This Thanksgiving I'm thankful to be home with my family and friends, and that everyone from last year's meal made it back to their families safely. I'm also reminded that another squadron is over there now and away from their families. Wishing a safe Thanksgiving and speedy return to them.

19. Minnesotaryan

Minnesotaryan

[​IMG]

20. cmgray03

cmgray03