Other Stuff FT: Cantillon Quintessence Ticket ISO: $4$ HF + Muling

Discussion in 'ISO:FT (Beer and other stuff)' started by miamichael2, Apr 18, 2018.

1. miamichael2

miamichael2

Hello, I have a ticket for Cantillon's Quintessence on May 1, featuring Hill Farmstead, 1:00PM entrance, that I can no longer use.

In exchange for the ticket, and in keeping with the theme of this year's Quintessence since I will now be riddled with FOMO, I'd like to get a $4$ amount of Hill Farmstead 375ml bottles in return; stuff like Leaves of Grass and other 'Farmstead'-type ales. Looking at my CC statement, the ticket cost $53.07 with exchange rate. In addition, I need the person to mule back 3 bottles that I purchased today from Cantillon's online sale of St Lam/Vig/50N. After bringing the bottles back (to the US somewhere), I will provide a FedEx shipping label for shipping to me. If you are somewhere within a 2-3 hour drive of Buffalo we could meet somewhere, or if you are near Miami, I can pick up from you at some point.

Another option if you do not have HF bottles, you could bring back some Cantillon 375s. I love the regulars; Gueuze, Rose, Kriek. Same muling applies for the 3 bottles mentioned above.

Thank you!

Photekut likes this.
  2. andrewdrinks

andrewdrinks

So you know you can't get to Cantillon to pick up the bottles... and still bought them anyway?

3. Digita7693

Digita7693

You might be asking quite a bit there. If you wanted face value and some beers sent to you within the US I am sure this would be done quite quickly.
    But asking for people to mule the bottles from Quint is gonna probably be tough, since most going to Belgium will be full on their luggage, and don't want to use 3 slots for someone else.

4. miamichael2

miamichael2

I can get to Cantillon to pick them up. This method is easier.

Photekut likes this.
  5. miamichael2

miamichael2

I truly thought it was a fair offer, given a Quintessence ticket is much harder to come by than 3 bottle slots in a suitcase. It was worth a shot, if it doesn't get done so be it, and I'll make sure to get to Cantillon within 3 months.

Photekut likes this.
  6. Digita7693

Digita7693

I think the problem is you are sort of looking for this:

- Someone from the NE and/or with access to HF
    - Someone who will be in Brussels at the time BUT doesn't have a ticket to Quint
    - That person to take up 3 slots of luggage for you on to of that...

It is a small group to be sure.

As I said, I suspect if you offered face value + a few beers itd get done.

Cheers and good luck

RyanMcFly1985 and miamichael2 like this.
  7. Hot Dog Sandwich

Hot Dog Sandwich

Do you want a back-rub too?

ac24, kevanb, mateoloco and 5 others like this.
  8. ExPimp

ExPimp

I'll take one if you're offering...

ac24, BrandoSF, kevanb and 3 others like this.
  9. regularjohn

regularjohn

I can't go to Quintessence anymore since i caught the plague recently. Please send me 50n.

Thank you!

ac24, kevanb, BadJustin and 3 others like this.