Liquor FT: Lente, Leaner, Ohrwal, more ISO: Springbank whisky

Discussion in 'ISO:FT (Beer and other stuff)' started by The Red Viper, Feb 10, 2018.

1. The Red Viper

The Red Viper

I'm looking for pretty much any limited edition (non-core range) Springbank stuff, but above all the 12 year Burgundy or 16 year Local Barley (I know that one is probably a long shot) or Longrow Red port finish. But feel free to message me with whatever Springbank you can get locally aside from the 10/15/18.

FT
    Casey Leaner batch 2
    Lambiek Ohrwal
    Armand'4 Lente
    HORALs 2011
    multiples of Cantillon Kriek (up to 12 bottles each of 375ml and 75cl)
    Boom Lambikstoemper (maaaaybe...on the fence about whether I want to part with any of this)
    Boom Vat 77
    De Garde The Duo (I dunno if there are multiple batches this is the first batch)

If anyone's feeling adventurous I also have partially full (opened) bottles of George Staff and Thomas Handy Sazerac (I think from 2011 or 2012 I'd have to check). Have a variety of other more common lambic and a bunch of saisons could work into a deal also.

Ratman and caninhand like this.
  2. omgeezo

omgeezo

Last I saw my store had 12 Year Burgundy hiding out. No idea how to sort this trade though.....

iong516 and The Red Viper like this.
  3. The Red Viper

The Red Viper

I'm not sure how I managed to type "Boom" as a brewery name twice when writing this post but I'm gonna go ahead and blame it on autocorrect.

4. CheapBeerBuzz

CheapBeerBuzz

Any interest in the Springbank 14yr Bourbon Wood edition?

The Red Viper likes this.
  5. The Red Viper

The Red Viper

Potentially. I mean, yes lots of interest, the thing is it’s on shelf locally right now. The other thing is I’m unemployed and broke so I haven’t bought any yet, lol, and it may well sell out before I can. So I’d be happy to trade but it also seems oddly inefficient to have someone ship me something I could buy locally...I’ll message you and we can talk about it.

Ratman likes this.
  6. beerinnv

beerinnv

Can check, believe I have seen the Longrow Red recently and you have lots of things I would be into

The Red Viper likes this.
  7. The Red Viper

The Red Viper

The most recent one (2017) is the Malbec, which is still on shelf locally. 2018 will be out soon and will be Cabernet Franc. If you see any of the older ones (Port, or, more of a long shot because older, Cabernet Sauvignon or Shiraz) let me know!

Even more exciting would be Longrow 14 Burgundy or Longrow Gaja Barolo...but I doubt anyone's gonna find those on shelf.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018 at 4:34 PM
    Ratman likes this.