Liquor FT: SAOS 7 year ISO: Lambikstoemper and othersIP: Belgium, Netherlands, Stockholm

Discussion in 'ISO:FT (Beer and other stuff)' started by Macenson, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Macenson

Macenson

I'll be over there in the next couple of weeks and was wondering if this would will Lambikstoemper or anything else. I'm also going to have a car in the Netherlands and Belgium driving around and looking for new places if anyone just wants to grab a beer. I can bring things to share and drink or trade.

I'm in Ohio so lots of Jackie Os and other things.

juanmalamunga and Photekut like this.
  2. sneakychi

sneakychi

What?

Photekut and jtmartino like this.
  3. Digita7693

Digita7693

"land" instead of "will" maybe?

OP: I would guess no if it is just the regular 7yr bourbon (there are 2 places I know of near me and a few online stores that have the 7 and 10yr bourbon for around 40€ and 50€, respectively), if it is a store pick, or a store pick rye you may be in business.

4. jtmartino

jtmartino

[​IMG]

5. sneakychi

sneakychi

6. Digita7693

Digita7693

Is this a bad attempt at correcting the grammar in my post? You do realize there is a difference between maybe and may be.

Eg ...maybe (adverb) you are in business or you may be (verb phrase) in business.

Tlo4sho, Macenson and GuisseppeFranco like this.
  7. sneakychi

sneakychi

Maybe

Edit: actually no. But thanks for the clarification! :)

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
  8. Macenson

Macenson

Lol, I'm pretty sure it's at my original autocorrect issue. I'm left handed but write with both on my phone so swipe hasn't actually learned my patterns and I am well known for incoherent texts among my friends.

Thanks for the feedback on this. I actually have this handled via another beer trade in Belgium. Can't wait to enjoy a little bit of Europe!

iong516, sneakychi and Photekut like this.