Funk Factory "Trustee"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waltersrj

Reaction score
Would any of you nice Wisconinites (is this right?) be able to pick up some FF bottles for me from the April release?

Can do a gopickitupformebro in Seattle for you in return if you'd like.

Hit me up via message.

Cheers!
Ryan

Ryan you are correct about it being in Wisconsin but you might want to have this moved to the Great Lakes forum which is what Wisconsin falls under. Hell I would just post it in both since there may be some guys from Minnesota going.

I am already proxying for 6 people or I would help you out. If you don't get anyone let me know.

Good luck! :)

Ryan you are correct about it being in Wisconsin but you might want to have this moved to the Great Lakes forum which is what Wisconsin falls under. Hell I would just post it in both since there may be some guys from Minnesota going.

I am already proxying for 6 people or I would help you out. If you don't get anyone let me know.

Good luck! :)
Thank you for the point about Great Lakes...definitely an error lol.

Is anybody available to help me out? It is just one bottle and if you're from the Chicago area then lurchingbeast can grab it from you and get it to me as we're regular traders. Cheers all.

Latest posts

Back